a few questions about 3d

When you watch in 3d, will you have the option of seeing only the highlights?

And will there be a real stadium, as there is no stand in the screenshots?

There will be no stadium because its only the 1st version of 3D, maybe for the next version of FM we will get that and also more camera angles.

You do have the option of watching just the highlights

No, there will be no stands and in my opinion they are not needed and are only cosmetical

FYI stadiums are needed because that way your players will feel inspired and its not about cosmetics, I think in FM2009 my players will be so lonely on the pitch.

Navie, what are you waffling on about :D

I think stadiums would be great but not this year, they have to concentrate on getting the game itself to look good,

The game already does look good but I think the way the players move and pass the ball has to be as smooth as a beautiful womans legs.

I would prefer the game footage to be really good and there be no stadium than the footage to suffer but there be a stadium that looks nothing like the real stadium but it will spoil the atmosphere and feel of the match day a bit even though there will be sounds but in a few years im sure it will be awesome.

What we've seem up to this point is only about 50% animations wise.

Of course there won't be big emphasis on shots of the stands and all that but I think they will sort out the area around the pitch. Also those advertising boards look pretty ugly at the moment.

Archived