Huge Database FM 2009???

yes it would be good huge database is better imo and once again sorry for bad spelling but hey fanboys must get there post counts higher

The reason why the huge database was removed, was iirc there was an issue about the game becoming unstable if there were a large amount of players added to the game.

Edit:- Can't anyone take a joke ffs :mad:

Hugh ? dont you mean Huge . I think you can only get a huge DB if you download an unoffcial patch . Large is big enough for me.

maybe you should un derstand the game more than having a go at other

unoffcial patch get real it a panel change no more no less

one word idiot

none of you read Mile's post about being people idiots on this forum then?

Ok he spelt a word wrong - dont hijack his thread.

reply if you know the answer - simple

OP - never knew there was an option to use huge database

I like the huge database as well and it's a shame it hasn't been an option for the last couple of years. Somebody will probably come up with the usual panel change fix if it isn't in the game again, and that's easy enough to implement so it's no big deal if the huge option isn't there.

i agree jay but was just wondering if the old fix would work like you can hopefully use facepacks from fm2008

Pretty sure you'll be able to use all the graphics from FM08 on FM09 as this is what really gives the game a lively community, and will basically kill sites like fmglive and sortitoutsi.

Not trying to incite things, but i question why people apologise when the OP called you all idiots and to a lesser extent 'fanboys' and didn't apologise, as of yet atleast, himself.

Having said that on the thread, huge database never tried it myself, usually stick to a large. But good for you anyways

I think there should be a 'huge' database because it annoys me when lots of good players don't appear in the game unless you have their league selected. I can understand the really obscure ones not being in, but not good Spanish/Italian/Dutch league players.

i'm pretty new to the forums, and can't really be arsed listening to podcasts or reading thru blogs, but any sign of a return of the huge database on the horizon???

Large database just doesn't cut the mustard, fair enough there's the select all from nations, but i'd prefer to have a larger mix from all, rather than 20.000 rubbish brazilians...etc.

Also, it creates a bias on who you buy, cos if i have all players from only one or two nations i tend to look for the best from them first.

• 2 weeks later...
Until the demo is released and editors can look at the games workings it is hard to say whether or not the Huge Database panel change will work. Be interested to know myself though.
I think there should be a 'huge' database because it annoys me when lots of good players don't appear in the game unless you have their league selected. I can understand the really obscure ones not being in, but not good Spanish/Italian/Dutch league players.

Bump... now that the demo is out.

Any more actual information on this?

I would like the huge database, too, and find that loading more nations (ddt) really isn't the same. More players spread, but spread out across the globe, is what I think we're going for with a huge database.

i'm pretty new to the forums, and can't really be arsed listening to podcasts or reading thru blogs, but any sign of a return of the huge database on the horizon??? Large database just doesn't cut the mustard, fair enough there's the select all from nations, but i'd prefer to have a larger mix from all, rather than 20.000 rubbish brazilians...

Bump... now that the demo is out.

Any more actual information on this?

I would like the huge database, too, and find that loading more nations (ddt) really isn't the same. I agree with Robi_ts: more players spread, but spread out across the globe, but not every last single scrub in that country, is what I think we're going for with a huge database.

Archived