The dirty liars conned me into the job

I am manager of Ajax but due to not being able to keep hold of the best players and them being sold on and getting unhappy I resigned. I applied for jobs at AC Milan and Lazio approached first so I delayed it until Milan made a decision. The the delay was over I asked for another delay and they accepted, then Milan rejected my application. Lazio apporached once more with a bigger transfer budget than last time first it was £14.75 million to spend and no it had shot up to £24.75 million. So I accepted it but when I went to spend some of the £24.75 million I had it suprised me to find I had the original £14.75 million. How can a good relationship between board and manager even happen now after the lies they fed me?

Anyone else had this happen?

Nope didn't read it wrong, surely.

Thats happened to me a few times actually. A worse one than that is when you arrive at a new club and the wage budget is a laughable couple of hundred pounds....when it actually stands around 100k! Dunno if that was a bug or not, but annoyed the hell outta me, though usually rectified in the new season. And no the finances were generally all fine the few times that has happened.

Didnt read it wrong as I saved the game on the offer with the transfer budget of £24.75 million and loaded it up again and the same thing happened yet again the transfer budget was £10 million less. I even checked to make sure that it was in UK pound sterling and both times it was. Very strange not sure if I should resign out of principle although the game wouldnt recognise that I had been conned lol.

Has no one else seriously never had this happened?

Must have happened to me atleast twice in 08

happened to me at espanyol. they were only paying £375K on wages, i was promised that amount to cover it in the budget as well as £400K transfer budget. they were both at zero when i joined. fair enough, they were £12M in debt, but i was being blamed for the financial situation.

even when the new season started and we were just £100K in debt after a few sales, they still couldn't give me enough for even the wage budget. at least i had £12K for transfers... :rolleyes:

happened to me at espanyol. they were only paying £375K on wages, i was promised that amount to cover it in the budget as well as £400K transfer budget. they were both at zero when i joined. fair enough, they were £12M in debt, but i was being blamed for the financial situation.

even when the new season started and we were just £100K in debt after a few sales, they still couldn't give me enough for even the wage budget. at least i had £12K for transfers... :rolleyes:

Argh yes! Perhaps the most frustrating thing in the game for me is arriving at a new club with an aim of fixing their finances or saving them from relegation. But after say 10 games in charge, and you've only moved up a place or two in the table, but are on your way, you'll get fired because you get blamed for the spot the club was already in, but worse, when you arrived.

Getting blamed for the finances a short time after you arrive is a real pain in the @ss too

Have you tried asking for more money?

Asked for more money and they said no but I asked for more wages and they upped the wage budget by 400k transfered that into transfer funds and now have £27 million to spend but they still lied lol.

This has never happened to me. Not really had any bugs in my games apart from the one today which caused me to lose my career game when I was top of the league!

Thats more than a bugg, thats just generally a complete and utter pain in the ass

just a thought, but what was the difference between the wage budget's when they offered you the £14million and the £24million?

That was his transfer budget offer i believe.

I brought up the subject that it's happened to me both with the transfer budget offered and wage budget.

Thats more than a bugg, thats just generally a complete and utter pain in the ass

Honestly I think it's a feature rather than a bug. I read about this being possible (just like irl) before although this is the first time on here that I see people to whom it actually happened.

just a thought, but what was the difference between the wage budget's when they offered you the £14million and the £24million?

I thought that aswell but when I checked the wage budgets were the same in each offer.

shouldn't have delayed the mighty lazio

lol I was wondering if anyone would say that. Within a few weeks I also sold the young RB for £27 million, £40 million after 1 international appearance and 50 percent sell on. So I have had alot of cash to spend it was annoying that they lied at first though.

Archived