No fixtures

I want to know what's happened. I am playing as Orihuela in the Spanish Second Divison B3 and I'm currently Top of the league after 18 games. Nothing wrong so far but then the next time I loaded my game I had no fixtures to play. I've got the 8.0.2 update and have had it for ages so it can't be that. Anyone know what's wrong?

ive had that once before, ruinied my game, had to start again.

No! I'm top of the league

Only thing I can think of is that you only had 10 teams in your division but that would just be common sense as to why you only had 18 games lol

I have 20 teams in the division.

I heard that SI included this in the game for more realism.

External circumstances have obviously rendered football games to be canceled, such as a world war or a massive natural disaster.

Its the life-like gameplay like this that makes FM so spectacular.

I heard that SI included this in the game for more realism.

External circumstances have obviously rendered football games to be canceled, such as a world war or a massive natural disaster.

Its the life-like gameplay like this that makes FM so spectacular.

I see you've gone back to your stupid and silly posts.

I don't wanna restart though, I'm top of the league!

I feel your pain Tom, really I do!

Did you try holidaying? Or smashing your computer? (this is what I'd probably do) :D

This would drive me up the wall, but I've yet to experience anything like it.

This is the 'virus scan' issue. you did a virus scan and it deleted the files thinking they were bad.

SI should make a list of things to do or change before starting a game, then a lot less people would have their games ruined by this, have that Sky Dream Team in their game, etc.

This is the 'virus scan' issue. you did a virus scan and it deleted the files thinking they were bad.

SI should make a list of things to do or change before starting a game, then a lot less people would have their games ruined by this, have that Sky Dream Team in their game, etc.

I haven't done a virus scan though.

I've had this problem before, and the only thing I could do was restart my game.

By the way I had a save game with Orihuela a while ago. I even got a facepack made at sortitoutsi.net if your interested. How on Earth have you managed to get them to the top of the table in the first season!! I think that the highest I managed was 7th. I left after 3rd season as I couldn't get them promoted via the playoffs.

I've had this problem before, and the only thing I could do was restart my game.

By the way I had a save game with Orihuela a while ago. I even got a facepack made at sortitoutsi.net if your interested. How on Earth have you managed to get them to the top of the table in the first season!! I think that the highest I managed was 7th. I left after 3rd season as I couldn't get them promoted via the playoffs.

I think it's so easy with them. I'm currently on a 17 game unbeaten run after winning 14 of them. I've scored 47 goals and conceded 21 in 18 games. Could I have the facepack as well please?

I think it's so easy with them. I'm currently on a 17 game unbeaten run after winning 14 of them. I've scored 47 goals and conceded 21 in 18 games. Could I have the facepack as well please?

What... Is Kiko Raton banging the goals in for you then. He and Jonathan Torres were always leathal for me. I got a parent club that had a few good players they loaned out to me and that helped loads, but it doesn't sound like you need much help.

I really hope you can fix it and you don't have to start again. Have you posted this in the techies forums?

The link for the facepack is

http://files.filefront.com/Orihuela+CFrar/;10775795;/fileinfo.html

Facepack courtesy of RowRow78. You should really check out the work they do. It's amazing. By the way, it's in the cut-out style that is already used in game.

What... Is Kiko Raton banging the goals in for you then. He and Jonathan Torres were always leathal for me. I got a parent club that had a few good players they loaned out to me and that helped loads, but it doesn't sound like you need much help.

I really hope you can fix it and you don't have to start again. Have you posted this in the techies forums?

The link for the facepack is

http://files.filefront.com/Orihuela+CFrar/;10775795;/fileinfo.html

Facepack courtesy of RowRow78. You should really check out the work they do. It's amazing. By the way, it's in the cut-out style that is already used in game.

Yes they are banging in the goals for me. Kiko has 15 goals in 16 starts and Torres has 14 goals in 18 starts. I asked for a parent team and got Real Madrid! Cheers for the facepack

Yes they are banging in the goals for me. Kiko has 15 goals in 16 starts and Torres has 14 goals in 18 starts. I asked for a parent team and got Real Madrid! Cheers for the facepack

I got Real Mallorca!!! Not as good as Madrid, but they still had reserves that were well above the standard of the league. No problem about the facepack.

I always alternate save games so if something like that happens... kinda sucks though. never had it myself.

Same with me, I have about three different saves for the same career, and I alternate between each one so I might have a month of game time between each save. That way if one of them corrupts then I have back ups.

There are so many people out there who dont implement such a simple idea.

I don't think so, I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I guess either the files are changed in some way, the interactions of the files with memory are disturbed, or the change of access timestamps on the files confuses the game. I think it is something that does not happen constantly, but if you continue to run auto-protect, it probably will eventually. Would be a good idea to exclude the FM folders from its scanning.

Also, how many of the tools have real-time protection? It is generally unwise to have too many real-time utilities running as they can conflict and cause issues. There are a few adware tools that don't like each other much.

Not if the savegame file has been corrupted. It's been damaged on the save it's not a case of the file being moved.

Just to clarify in my understanding all data relating to the individual game itself (ie, everything that you can see when you open the database editor) is saved in one file. If a part of that such as the leagues is missing then it can't be fixed as such - it's gone... kaput... I believe in the past some people at SI have been kind enough to fix some broken save games by opening up the save game file and replacing the missing data but it's not something we the general public have the tools to do :)

Archived