A minor addition that would be useful.

i know it is too late for this to be added in FM09(unless it is and is to be announced :D ) but I play with Oi all the time and get fed up having to do the same thing to multiple players. Why not make it possible to change multiple players Oi instructions to the same all at once?

It is only cosmetic but I think it would hepl out those who play heavily with tactics.

i know it is too late for this to be added in FM09(unless it is and is to be announced :D ) but I play with Oi all the time and get fed up having to do the same thing to multiple players. Why not make it possible to change multiple players Oi instructions to the same all at once?

It is only cosmetic but I think it would hepl out those who play heavily with tactics.

Well if you want to close down all the opposition players, you'd just have your team/individual player settings to close down often. Same with tight marking, and hard tackling. Why not just change it on your team settings so your players would do this anyway.

I check out the subs before the match and use best judgement to guess where they will play if brought on. So if I have a winger being caught with closing down, hard tackling and put on wrong foot and therer is a sub that would match and I expect to replace them in the game it is already set and if I need to change owt there is little I need to do.

what I hate if if I change from one tactic to another mid game and I have to re do the OI on all player again cause it doesn't rememebr my instructions.

I've always wished you could amend the default template individual player instructions : 'Full Back', 'Centre Back, 'Target Man' etc. or at least save your own. Its such a fanny on having to set up exactly the same player instructions for 3 CMs, 2 CBs, 2 FBs etc.

I've always wished you could amend the default template individual player instructions : 'Full Back', 'Centre Back, 'Target Man' etc. or at least save your own. Its such a fanny on having to set up exactly the same player instructions for 3 CMs, 2 CBs, 2 FBs etc.

You can, but you have to edit an xml to do it. Read the bit marked How to edit preset templates in here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=31952

grammatically saying 'OI instructions' is incorrect ;) However it would be useful to have more options to save defaults, presets etc, in more areas of the game.

A nice addition would be having sackings turned off in network games, or the option to do so (or turned on, but the shortlist/tactics etc are saved if the user decides to 'reinstate' themselves at the club).

I check out the subs before the match and use best judgement to guess where they will play if brought on. So if I have a winger being caught with closing down, hard tackling and put on wrong foot and therer is a sub that would match and I expect to replace them in the game it is already set and if I need to change owt there is little I need to do.

I do that too and ehm... it works and it's rarely annoying :p

Archived