FMH 09 data editor and changes.txt? Internationals unlocked config file?

Apologies if any of these questions have been asked or answered before but I couldn't find them anywhere...

Does anyone know if SI will be releasing a data editor for FMH 09?

Will it still be possible to make changes using the old changes.txt routine?

Will someone come up with a config file with internationals unlocked again? I'm too lazy to unlock internationals myself :D

Great stuff, I love adding myself as a player. And it would be nice to have internationals unlocked but without all the Sugar Daddy stuff etc. as someone did for FMH 08. So excited about FMH 09, time can be a cruel thing.

oooh lazy Arab lol. Yes there is a data editor. I certainly hope you can do it with the old routine and i'm not really the person that can do the last question, from what ive heard ask bergkamp10, comeonthearsenal LSD or Ridley99. Glad to be of service to you :)

From what you've heard from us? We haven't said anything about it... Sucking up doesn't get you anywhere :thdn:

Indeed it can, still, only 19 more days!!!

The international unlockable will take a bit of time though, the jobs usually become available AFTER a major tournament! So you probably looking at around 4 season before having a chance to win one unfortunately, still, they'll be massively enjoyable seasons!

Great stuff, I love adding myself as a player. And it would be nice to have internationals unlocked but without all the Sugar Daddy stuff etc. as someone did for FMH 08. So excited about FMH 09, time can be a cruel thing.

I usually play with the default teams first and once im done with that save i put myself in the game. Is it just me or does everyone else hate making yourself too good in the game when your at a small club. It kind of ruins it.

• SI Staff
oooh lazy Arab lol. Yes there is a data editor. I certainly hope you can do it with the old routine and i'm not really the person that can do the last question, from what ive heard ask bergkamp10, comeonthearsenal LSD or Ridley99. Glad to be of service to you :)

Yes changes.txt files are still the basis of all changes and you can create these by hand if you prefer not to use the editor (athough it is still free to download and now works on Mac as well as PC :D).

Yes changes.txt files are still the basis of all changes and you can create these by hand if you prefer not to use the editor (athough it is still free to download and now works on Mac as well as PC :D).

So can you use the FMH 08 editor on FMH 09 by loading up the FMH 09 config file into it then? Because I can't see an editor specifically for FMH 09.

And while I'm here, will it be possible to use the excellent club and competition logos in FMH 09 which I downloaded for FMH 08 (i.e. copy them across to the FMH 09 directory)? Or maybe the logos will have been added anyway? And even if you can, then I'm guessing a few will be wrong - like the teams relegated from the BSP and out of the game, which would be replaced by the teams promoted into the BSP.

Still 17 days to go...this wait is killing me!

• SI Staff
So can you use the FMH 08 editor on FMH 09 by loading up the FMH 09 config file into it then? Because I can't see an editor specifically for FMH 09.

The file format has changed slightly so its not possible to use FMH08 editor file on FMH09.

(although if you want to 'hand edit' them to be compatible it'd be fairly easy to do)

And while I'm here, will it be possible to use the excellent club and competition logos in FMH 09 which I downloaded for FMH 08 (i.e. copy them across to the FMH 09 directory)? Or maybe the logos will have been added anyway? And even if you can, then I'm guessing a few will be wrong - like the teams relegated from the BSP and out of the game, which would be replaced by the teams promoted into the BSP.

Yes logo's etc. are in the same format as on 08.

Still 17 days to go...this wait is killing me!

dont worry Ianinuk, my new site will have all current logos on it :thup:

Archived