Great trick to note when applying for jobs!!!

This is probably old news fella's but as i'm new to the scene i'll share.

i noticed this by accident, but when jobs become available on the jobs menu, i would apply and get into trouble with my club unneccessarily(?) because the managerless club have already got wheels in motion.

I saw if you go to the managerless team's Transfers Centre, it'll show job offers, so if they've already offered it to someone i know not to apply!!!

as i prev said, it's probs been mentioned a thousand time already but what the hell!!!

This will be very helpful. I've always found it very annoying and unrealistic that your club ALWAYS knows when you've applied for another job. It's not just that they *sometimes* find out. IRL, how many clubs intercept their managers' outgoing mail?

This will be very helpful. I've always found it very annoying and unrealistic that your club ALWAYS knows when you've applied for another job. It's not just that they *sometimes* find out. IRL, how many clubs intercept their managers' outgoing mail?

This always bugs me too! How would my board know I've applied for another job!

And thanks to the original poster, this will help lots!

I would like to add something to this. Yes you can see that the job has been offered to someone else so it decreases your chances of getting the job but it's not for sure because the manager that the job has been offered to doesn't always accept it.

I would like to add something to this. Yes you can see that the job has been offered to someone else so it decreases your chances of getting the job but it's not for sure because the manager that the job has been offered to doesn't always accept it.

yeh, but why would you apply for a job they've already offered to someone else??? that's the whole point!

I'd rather apply rather than have them offer to someone else right away after first person turns it down if I really really want the job.

i can see where your coming from but, in FM, unrealistically, in my experience, the offeree never turns it down. not as if you get news feeds saying Alex Ferguson turns down Chelsea job (etc) is it?

Archived