Patch 8.02, the mistery: Where to found it?

Well,

This is my first post here in SI Community. I'm here to say that I'm very disappointed with SI Games.

Let me tell my story, it is not a tragedy, but got me nuts. Well, I play the game Championship Manager (when SI and EIDOS used to work together) since it was in 99-00 Edition, and for Brazil it's a wonderful thing, because the game was never sold officially here and we just knew about the game from the mouths of friends. and FM is my favorite game ever!

But the last year I decided to buy the official game. I thought it was fair, because this game gave me more fun than any other activity. And I don't regret of buying this from US, because now I can protest as a Official Customer.

Last week I format my computer, and I forgot to save some stuff. One of these stuff was the Patch 8.02 for the WSM Boxed Version. But I thought in my head: "Oh ****! I forgot to save it! But Don't worry Caio! It is OBVIOUS that SI Games have a donwload repository in its website."

At this time I began suffering. The Obvious thing did not turned real. SI GAMES don't have a download repository!! Please, don't tell me about that TORRENT repository. My Torrent Client is trying to download the patch for a week, but nobody has the file to share with me.

I guess this is a lack of respect with the customer. If somebody is buying the game right now, he will not have access to the correction of the bugs, that the game has in its x.0.0 version.

But Then I though: "Oh.. Let me try the 'Check For Updates' functionality in the game!" But my hope went down when I saw the message in SI website:

New version available

We've detected that a newer version is available from the Sports Interactive website.

However, we are unable to find the download in our database currently. Please try later!

:(

Good Job SI Programmers, worked on a functionality that... DOENS'T WORK!!!!

And now I'm seeking for someone who is more intelligent than SI GAMES and uploaded the patch in any server where we can download it from HTTP.

Sorry for my bad english (I'm from Brazil), and for my lack of patience, but I guess if I bought the game officially I have my rights!

And SI, I've dispointted me.

Caio

PS: I'm rooting for everything I have said is a slush, and in the post below someone have posted a BEAUTIFUL link for the download.

Guest roberto922

It relies on it's community, always has, alway will. That's one of the things that makes it so good. Also it's not difficult, all I did was type '8.0.2 patch' in Google and voila right at the damn top is the link I provided :rolleyes:

Archived