Anti-hate

please dont

lol

ok most crushing defeat... 5-2 against Barcelona, final group game of champs league - needed a draw to qualify. The match was supposed to be a week later but for some reason the fixture was changed to be a week earlier and there was south american internationalss going on then which took out my keeper, star defender and one of my midfielders. Could have coped but as it happens my reserve keeper was injured, my captain and right mid and allround star player who would have been replaced by said midfielder was injured and my other main central defender was injured. So i had a u-18 in goal, two inexperienced central defenders and a weak midfield against barcelona... not good at all lol I resigned the day after it was so ridiculous

lol

ok most crushing defeat... 5-2 against Barcelona, final group game of champs league - needed a draw to qualify. The match was supposed to be a week later but for some reason the fixture was changed to be a week earlier and there was south american internationalss going on then which took out my keeper, star defender and one of my midfielders. Could have coped but as it happens my reserve keeper was injured, my captain and right mid and allround star player who would have been replaced by said midfielder was injured and my other main central defender was injured. So i had a u-18 in goal, two inexperienced central defenders and a weak midfield against barcelona... not good at all lol I resigned the day after it was so ridiculous

Thats proper harsh, It's the sort of situation that makes me think about retaining me dignity and resigning too!

I can beat that no trouble. I was Man U in a Champions League quarter first leg- away at Liverpool. Final score was Liverpool 8 - 2 Man Utd. It was 6-0 at half time. I was watching it with my mouth open and hands over my face- EVERYTHING they hit went in!

Needless to day the board was not impressed.

Playing as Real Sociedad I just needed a home draw in the last match against a team already relegated to qualify for Europe. Incredibly all four of my goalkeepers got injured in the week before the match and for some reason the game didn't give me a greyed out player to use. I had to use one of my outfield players in goal for the entire match. I was up 4-1 after 70 minutes, but lost 5-4, no Europe.

I'd also have to say any match against Barcelona in a Valencia game I had. It was so tight between Barcelona and me and we were so far in front of anyone else that I knew the whole season would be ruined if I lost to Barcelona. It's pretty crushing to know your whole league season depends on this one match even though it's only mid-season and then you go on and lose it. Finished with 109 points in the league one time and came second behind Barcelona, all because I lost that one match away to Barca and there was no other way to catch up.

Oh yeah, forgot this one as well. 2nd leg of a Champions League semi against Valencia away. I beat them 4-1 at home and the score was 2-1 to me after 90 mins. They had to score 3 times in 5 minutes of stoppage time to beat me on away goals.

Final score Valencia 5 - 2 Man Utd. (6-6 agg)

The last goal was a free kick 2 minutes beyond the alotted injury time that took a wicked deflection. The only match that brought me close to tears

I wouldn't say it would be 'one' defeat, more like the few penalty shoot-out losses to 'lesser' clubs in an early cup competition, or the world cup when you are up against a power house of world football.

Not one game in particular, more a collaboration of above.

I play 07

For you not familiar with "Greek All Star" game :

07 thinks that a Greek club will never reach CL semi finals , when it does then the 29th league game of the season (out of 30) gets postponed ...set to take place at the same day "Greek All Star" game is to be.

As a result ALL your 1st team players are called for this game ( the opponent may lose a couple) and you are forced to play it either with U19 or with greys ", so : Olympiakos 1 vs Panionios 7

Archived