Play.com

yeah i saw!

i think it bit pointless to pay like 5 quid for you name to be perferctly honest!

I missed the fact you had to pay a fiver, no way am i doing that. as for the zombie front cover, well im no artist, but you may be onto something

its not an extra £5 is it to put it on, its all in the £29.99 right? (you mean extra 5 as if youd bought it from somewhere else?)

alot of places will be selling it for £29.99 anyway, so you are right that its not an extra £5, i bet some places will have it at RRP, and only a number of places will have it for £25.

not sure if i'd do this or not, ill think about it

Tom that is jibberish, you saw by your poll, how reliable it is.

Fingers crossed though that this personalised cover thing won't affect how quickly it arrives but Im sure it will be done ready for it to arrive on Friday 14th November 2008.

Yeah but Peter Mike.83 said they haven't been very good recently I asked how reliable they are usually not how reliable they are recently. They could be good at delivering usually but might not be as quick the last couple of months.

Tom that is jibberish, you saw by your poll, how reliable it is.

Fingers crossed though that this personalised cover thing won't affect how quickly it arrives but Im sure it will be done ready for it to arrive on Friday 14th November 2008.

I am just going off how quickly Fifa 09 was sent out. People got it on the Thursday from some websites, while some folks using play.com got it on the Saturday.

Yeah but Peter Mike.83 said they haven't been very good recently I asked how reliable they are usually not how reliable they are recently. They could be good at delivering usually but might not be as quick the last couple of months.

I bought Fifa 09 recently and that arrived on release day! Who knows but if it's not the day before release date it will be release date... for most!

Archived