Alcohol and FM

its a great thing to drink beer while playing but i once came home from a night out and put on manager i woke up in the morning remembering little from the night before to find id bought Fabregas for £102m and renamed him Balbo. thankfully he's playing great but its a warning to you all play responsibly

when i had won the title with barca with 4 games to spare stuck my keeper oscar ustari up front (whilst drunk) he scored. i also became manager of arsenal and signed some ipswich reserve for 50mil and gave him 110,000 a week, i was drunk and thought, how can i destroy arsenal without actually destroying them

when i had won the title with barca with 4 games to spare stuck my keeper oscar ustari up front (whilst drunk) he scored. i also became manager of arsenal and signed some ipswich reserve for 50mil and gave him 110,000 a week, i was drunk and thought, how can i destroy arsenal without actually destroying them

can you imagine if you could get assasins to take out players of rival clubs. Football Manager Total War!!!

You can't be serious - there's not a single post in this topic asking when the demo's out...

Haha, quite.

cmon man this is funny. u must have been ****ed on manager and dont somthing stupid before

No, i'm not sad enough to return from a night out and load up football manager, if i'm actually hammered then i'll find my way through the door before collapsing on the sofa or with a bit of luck i'll make it to bed. Also if you're suggesting you've been sitting at home playing FM whilst drinking alone then you're sadder than i thought.

Haha, quite.

No, i'm not sad enough to return from a night out and load up football manager, if i'm actually hammered then i'll find my way through the door before collapsing on the sofa or with a bit of luck i'll make it to bed. Also if you're suggesting you've been sitting at home playing FM whilst drinking alone then you're sadder than i thought.

ok dude think what you will your obviously too cool for the thread. big love

Ignoring the obvious grammatical error, that is the most sensible thing you've said in this thread.

You thought wrong.

Then if you're too cool for the thread then why bother posting in the first place, plenty of people disagree with you, but you're above all them. i nearly fell asleep and that was only the thought of meeting you

I think that's more to do with the fact that it's half past one in the morning, incidentally why are you having thoughts about meeting me ? How odd.

at half one in the morning just gets a bit stranger :D

great thread btw good bit of banter

i could talk all night about how there's no such thing as a correct spelling and so on, but most of it will be lost on the simpleton that is buzzing hornet. buzz off

I doubt you could, you'd be too busy thinking about me. Wierdo.

in reply to Hornet; because i would like to kick something out of you.

This is getting a bit creepy, are we able to get virtual injunctions against people on here ?

Archived