How to deal with addiction?

I'm guessing i'm not the only one who has been through this but just looking for some advice as to what some people here have done to control their addiction to this amazing game. Currently i'm a 2nd year university student in a science program which usually tends to have a lot of work, assignments, and exams. Even though this is pretty much a scenario for all students, there are always time for study breaks or relax times which can be used to play FM, except that for me these study breaks end up taking 1.5 hours rather than the supposed 5-15 mins max. If u think about the game at work or school and always want to play it, how do u deal with this addiction and fit this game into your schedule? Also to mention that the only way I've dealt with this is by completely deleting it off my laptop :mad: ,which i don't want to do. Just preparing for FM 09 you can say.

Basically for my exams, i lent it to a friend, day my exams finished tho was they day after 08 at came out, was so tempting to be up the whole night playing it but stayed in the fancy Play.com wrapper till i finished my exam, then i took the championship by storm with Q.P.R (finshing 10th so not litterally, bad christmas form)

So yeah lend it to a friend, iv'e never gone to get 07 back, cos i enjoy 08 that much, but looking forward to 09.

Less Than 3 Weeks!!! :D

sorry guys.

Archived