A couple of ideas.

a couple of ideas i think would be good for future versions of FM.

Overlapping full-backs, it would be nice for attacking full backs to overlap your wingers, i know this can be done in a fashion by having your FB crossing from byline, but it would be nice for a partnership between wingers and fullbacks to occur.

secondly, when signing a player on a pre-contract, the player should start learning the language when the contract is signed, so that they have a basic grasp of the language before they join the club. even better when signing youngsters from obscure nations, eg signing a 16 year old from papua new guinea who cannot sign til 18 but doesn't speak english, would speak english by the time he can sign. good for bosman deals to.

any opinions???

1. A slider could be introduced for wing backs with rarely----------sometimes-----------often to represent how often he gets forward and attacks

2. Like this idea as I am sure a player would start learning a language as soon as a precontract is introduced

Welcome to the forums (how did you get an infraction?)

Welcome to the forums mate :).

Two very good ideas and I would like to see these both included in future versions of FM. Like Peter-evo said, a slider could be introduced for the full backs.

This would make the game more realistic because these two things happen IRL so therefore they should be implemented into FM :).

Archived