good affordable team

jo and quaeresma together are awesome,might cost a pricey 18m poundz for ricardo and 5-6m for jo but this is/was worth it.

Jo 46pld 58gls 13assists

ricardo 61pld 16gls 51assists

recomended team

GK:Akinfeev/Artur Boruc/Ben foster

DL/DR:Roberto Carlos/Rafinha/Onuoha/Daniel alves

DC:Robert Huth

MR/ML:Beckham/Albert Riera/Quaresma

AMC/DMC/MC:Arshavin/Xavi/Nasri/Lulinha/Moatinho/Denilson

SC:RVP/JO/Saivet/Bojan

Very good and affordable team,no Messi,no ronaldo,no Casillas,no stars except xavi.try the team.Name a partership that you made or discovered

No stars except Xavi?

Well what do you call ;

~ Alves

~ Beckham

~ RVP

~ Bojan

I wouldn't call them 'unknowns' now. Would you? Beckham is considered a star in all forms, be it footballer or celebrity ;) Good squad though.

Well i guess,but carlos,beckham,arshavinbojan dont cost much

xavi and van persie and alves cost alot.But it was a blast a 59 game winning streak in the BSP(sugar-daddyed Halifax) and La LIGA(Barca,the squad had messi and some other players,but no et'o,henry,deco,ronaldinho,etc)

So, you took a team of stars who would almost certainly get a starting XI place in most teams. Then, put them in the BSP and got a 59 game winning streak. Ok ...

Try doing the opposite and putting a load of BSP players in at Hull and try evading the drop. Do that and i will donate my liver to LSD once his starts to fail ;)

So, you took a team of stars who would almost certainly get a starting XI place in most teams. Then, put them in the BSP and got a 59 game winning streak. Ok ...

Try doing the opposite and putting a load of BSP players in at Hull and try evading the drop. Do that and i will donate my liver to LSD once his starts to fail ;)

srsly,i am doing that

no stars? the team is pretty much made up of stars!!

those are YOUNG Stars

--------------------

any1 use quresma,jo,xavi,beckham or riera,like have them as your transfer targets.For some stupid reason i always sign rafinha,henri,lulinha,onouha,qresma and jo with a rich team,in the end selling either players like adebayor,henry/eto or torres or even inzaghi and ronaldo

Archived