Reserves league

• SI Staff

Yes, a lot of leagues have reserve structures. You can even choose to manage the reserves yourself if you want to.

I know Argentina, England and Scotland have reserve structures and Italy don't

Yes, a lot of leagues have reserve structures. You can even choose to manage the reserves yourself if you want to.

I know Argentina, England and Scotland have reserve structures and Italy don't

Thanks for the quick reply.

But yet, there are some countries that dont have them. Its possible to add them in fm 08? Has i know in 09 these will be added to the game i guess.

Thanks

If a country aint got them in real life then they wont in the game. I just arrange friendly games against non-league sides on a monday for my reserves if I'm in Italy or wherever.

well, in FM 2009, my country will have them(has it started this season), so yes, i will wait ;)

If a country aint got them in real life then they wont in the game. I just arrange friendly games against non-league sides on a monday for my reserves if I'm in Italy or wherever.

Portugal has a reserve league irl but unfortunately it isnt included in the demo ... and probably wont be there in the final release :(

Portugal has a reserve league irl but unfortunately it isnt included in the demo ... and probably wont be there in the final release :(

You sure about that mate? I know some of the bigger teams have 'B' sides. I don't see how they would not of been included if it exisits in real life.

You sure about that mate? I know some of the bigger teams have 'B' sides. I don't see how they would not of been included if it exisits in real life.

The B teams died a slow death a few years ago. There's a reserve league, which is running for the second year....and for the second year it's not included in FM. However, if it's the responsability of the portuguese researchers, then I'm not surprised....they do the worst job of any researchers in FM:

- They update a handful (literally) of players from each top division team per year, and still do a bad job.

- They leave second divisionteams barely touched

- Divisions below that aren't touched at all. The squads are the ones from years ago...

So if it's up to them, then I'm suddenly not surprised. The real surprise is how they still have their jobs as researchers...

Archived