Club Vs Nation friendly games

Can SI make this possible?

Teams with high reputation tend to play against some long distance nations like Real Madrid Vs Thailand etc. It's not something that I'd like to see in every friendly fixture list but it would be a nice feature if it appeared twice a year or something

I like the idea, i've often thought the same myself. nice little extra. United v Australia was a game back in 2000, United won 1-0 (i should add Manchester before united) As for king ronaldo, lets not be too harsh on the poor guy. He's already admitted he's weird.

another idea which is sort of the same, is being able to arrange friendlies at a neutral venue like England vs argentina in switzerland. Would also be a useful way to warm up for international tournaments.

That was an awesome game, Owen's two goals in the last 5mins, def one of the best friendlies i've ever watched

Bayern played Germany twice in the last few years the first being for the opening of the Allianz Arena iirc and the more recent being Oliver Kahns testimonial. It only happens very rarely but would be a decent addition.

Does having capello make us italy? lol sorry just shouting from the bottom of this hole I find myself in :p I'm not a chelsea or man city fan, my knowledge of their squads is limited... I realise now my attempt to join this conversation was misjudged and poor. my apologies lol i still don't think it sounds like an international though lol

Archived