football manager 2009 for £18

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool thanks mate :thup:

edit : dont think i can...maybe if i made an account with them but i couldn't be bothered haha

you have to make an account to buy from them. Cant believe its only £17.83 !! I ordered it a few days ago from asda and today I got an email saying they HOPE to have it to me on the 14/11 . If they dont I will be goin to game and just buying it and then when my asda copy does come al take that back to game and get my £30 back

you have to make an account to buy from them. Cant believe its only £17.83 !! I ordered it a few days ago from asda and today I got an email saying they HOPE to have it to me on the 14/11 . If they dont I will be goin to game and just buying it and then when my asda copy does come al take that back to game and get my £30 back

yea i know you have to make an account to buy, but im not sure if you even have to make an account just to see if you can order in euros and to Ireland :thup:

cool, might do that. thanks a lot drwmorrison.

does anybody know if the site is reliable? when would it actually get delivered?

My little brothers pro evoultion 09 came in the post today not due out till friday so thats a good sign .

Also got this email so sounds like they will keep in touch

Thanks for placing your order with ASDA Entertainment Online, order number *******

The release date for your order of Football Manager 2009 is 14/11/2008. We will aim to get your order to you for this date.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your order. You can also check the status of your order by clicking the link below

https://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asda/accountHome.secu***e

You will receive a further email once your item has been sent out to you.

Thanks for your patience, should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0845 3666 977 and we will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks,

ASDA Entertainment Team

My little brothers pro evoultion 09 came in the post today not due out till friday so thats a good sign .

Also got this email so sounds like they will keep in touch

Thanks for placing your order with ASDA Entertainment Online, order number *******

The release date for your order of Football Manager 2009 is 14/11/2008. We will aim to get your order to you for this date.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your order. You can also check the status of your order by clicking the link below

https://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asda/accountHome.secu***e

You will receive a further email once your item has been sent out to you.

Thanks for your patience, should you have any further questions please contact us through your online account message centre or on 0845 3666 977 and we will be happy to help you.

Many Thanks,

ASDA Entertainment Team

i also got the same email last night. Ehich console is the pro evo for?? Ive ordered the ps2 version ad i havent got it early as yet but maybe today.

the waiting is killing me now, im having sleepless nights thinking about how long ive got to wait

You not setting yourself one final challenge Ridely? I am trying to get Ebbesfleet to win the EPL and CL. I am running out of days now. So I am not sure what I am doing wasting my time here at work. :(

Archived