Loaned Player Interaction

I know we are way into discussing FM09 by now but I'm still into my Fm08 save and recently realized that you can't praise a player on loan. I had to sign a 5 star scout report on a loan because he wouldn't be interested in my team every time I offered a contract so now I've had him for some 7-8 months, and since his contract runs out by the end of the season and he is enjoying playing for my club, I was able to sign him once his contract is out. But since he is still on a loan contract for the time being, I realized I cannot praise him or have any sort of interaction with him other than saying that I 'admire his talent'. This is a real oversight in the game, and especially for my particular case since I needed to interest him in joining my team. Thankfully, his regular first team football paid off and I was able to sign him anyway but I'm still finding it frustrating because he's developing very nicely and showing outstanding potential (he's at 3 stars 'good signing'/with 'key member potential from my 19 judg a/19 judg p scout) at 18 years old. Just an odd thing I hope gets fixed in the next version.

PS- completely unrelated but please add overall player history incl. continental cup and maybe international team stats, and assists. It would be another really nice addition. hehe Cheers!!!

PS- completely unrelated but please add overall player history incl. continental cup and maybe international team stats, and assists. It would be another really nice addition. hehe Cheers!!!

I don't have 08 but I would assume it's still in the game. You go to histry and then click on the season and it'll highlight, at the bottom (where it usually shows the player's current season stats) it'll show his season stats there.

But why doesn't it show their whole season as default and if you want individual league performances you have to click?

Probably because league stats are more reliable. I used to want all the season stats just cos it's more info, but it's more accurate if you just look at their league stats (unless they're in a division that is too weak) because cup, European, non-competitive etc. matches can have games where the team were against whipping boys and scored a bunch of goals without having to defend much.

Archived