I don't bloody believe this!

After having a horrendous injury crisis last season leaving me with only 12 fit first team players, i now have 8 absentees for the chelsea match in the community shield! Almunia, Senderos, Touré, Clichy, Lansbury, van Persie, Vela, Adebayor all unavailable through injury!

Yes he is, my squad is:

GK - Almunia, Fabianski, Mannone

DF - Sagna, Clichy, Touré, Senderos, Djourou, Eboué, Sakho, Andueza (regen)

MF - Song, Bischoff, Fabregas, Ramsey, Lansbury, Nasri, Rosicky, Merida, Wilshere

FW - Walcott, van Persie, Adebayor, Vela, Bendtner, Eduardo

am soooo not amused

i did indeed have that other thread, am getting bum all luck, missed out on league title after running so close for a 3rd season in a row, and lost champions league final when inter milan used the corner cheat against me

i did indeed have that other thread, am getting bum all luck, missed out on league title after running so close for a 3rd season in a row, and lost champions league final when inter milan used the corner cheat against me

When this sort of thing happens to me, I normally deal with it in the most mature way possible:

I cry my eyes out, like a big girl. :D

even with all my absent players i beat chelsea on penalties in the community shield, 3 spot kick saves by the deputising fabianski rather helped!

Out of curiosity, how did you play? did you play the arsenal way or did you tighten up and play counter-attacking football? Your title is really relevant now aye?

Archived