Players with PA over 200

Who thinks players should have CA over 200? I'm sure in the future there will be players who are way, way, way better than Messi or Ronaldo, with the continous advances in medicine and the human genome project...humans will be much better, stronger, faster, cleverer so is this an arugable point?

Better training methods wont apply to particular players but everyone and eventually overall physical aspect of the is increasing constantly. So if we have an even faster CRonaldo type of player after 10 years, average defender he is facing will be faster too so I dont see any need for FM to have higher numbers.

I always think if Maradona at the age of 25 would come to play this weekend in premiership in a condition as he was 20 years ago, I dont think he can dominate the game anymore(for sure he will be still considered as a very good player but not a one man team) as he used to because his opposition will be now much stronger and faster even if they are no match to him technically. Not even the worst English Natioan team roster during the last 10 years would let him make that 60 meters sprint from the halfway.

I always think if Maradona at the age of 25 would come to play this weekend in premiership in a condition as he was 20 years ago, I dont think he can dominate the game anymore(for sure he will be still considered as a very good player but not a one man team) as he used to because his opposition will be now much stronger and faster even if they are no match to him technically. Not even the worst English Natioan team roster during the last 10 years would let him make that 60 meters sprint from the halfway.

But Diego would also have the benfit of modern training and would be a better athelete because of it.

It is alsways hard to compare players across different generations, but someone with the skill level of Maradona would do the business where and whenever he played.

Kind of off topic there, so back to it ...... this post is a bit redundant until such human improvements are evident and this is x-men or heroes, so i think we may have to wait a bit for there to be a 250 PA player - who can fly and/or regenerate or maybe be able to move in space and time.

players would just be scaled back in proportion to the best players in the world. so like, if someone is way better than ronaldo, then they would have a 195-197 PA, and ronaldo would drop back to like 188 PA, and this carries on down the line.

:) :) :)

Who thinks players should have CA over 200? I'm sure in the future there will be players who are way, way, way better than Messi or Ronaldo, with the continous advances in medicine and the human genome project...humans will be much better, stronger, faster, cleverer so is this an arugable point?

mate no because there is players from even 60 years ago better than anyone intodays game the likes of duncan edwards,tom finney,puskas,di stefano the game will improve but in the future like in 40 years there will be some players then who are not as good as some in todays game.

Better training methods wont apply to particular players but everyone and eventually overall physical aspect of the is increasing constantly. So if we have an even faster CRonaldo type of player after 10 years, average defender he is facing will be faster too so I dont see any need for FM to have higher numbers.

maradonna would dominate plus i don't know if defenders are stronger in his day he could get kicked off the park that is not alloud nowadays so he would be even more of a threat.

maradonna would dominate plus i don't know if defenders are stronger in his day he could get kicked off the park that is not alloud nowadays so he would be even more of a threat.

Same for Pele. He said he could have scored much more than 1000 if he'd been born later. Particularly the goals for Brazil when he kicked about by the lieks of Russia

It's extremely difficult to compare players from different generations and players such as Messi and Ronaldo benefit from the fact that their every move is recorded by various different cameras.

However, there is no doubt we have already seen better players than Messi and Ronaldo

with the continous advances in medicine and the human genome project...humans will be much better, stronger, faster, cleverer so is this an arugable point?

Only if we haven't destroyed ourselves first or been wiped out by nature redressing the balance.

In answer to the 200+ PA question, I would say no as the numbers are there to symbolise a sliding scale of players in current football. In future versions, if your theory about humans becoming smarter, stronger and faster becomes reality, then not only will a 200PA player be better, so will a 1PA player. So using the sliding scale between 1 and 200 is perfectly feasible both now and in the future.

Here was some interesting thread about PA and CA...and I'm so sorry that people are not posting there now...

...I really think that this kind of system need changing...

For example...even the best players, with PA of 190+ have a weak spots. You can not have a 200 CA striker who is very fast, good in the air and have best techical and mental stats.

We were making some calculations on that thread...and estimation is that every player have to have 270 CA if his attributes are going to be all 20's. But in theory...it's possible for one player to be better in all aspects of game from every player (obviously it may not happen in 1000 years, but is theoreticaly possible.)

The other problem is existance of "free attributes". For example central defender with determination, finishing,all set pieces attributes, crossing, teamwork (all free attributes for CD) of 20 have the same CA like CD with same other attributes, just with all of this free att mentioned with value of 1. But it's obvious that 1st CD is better that the 2nd one.

Archived