I for one am getting very tired of trawling through Millsy's posts to try and get to important stuff. I am seriously considering leaving this forum because it isn't worth the annoyance of him. I thought he was gone for good when he was apparently blocked.

I have to agree with this, this is totally unnacceptable to find threads about Orgasms, calling himself a Weirdo, saying he will kill us all, writing random comments such as 'mjjkhdfkahsif' & Ruining the forum. This time it has definetly got out of hand he is not just a nuisance now but a problem.

tbh i was disgusted to day he said that he would kill us now thats serious,and the othere ones were pathetic .if hes allowed to continue to do this it could get a whole lot worse .he took a big step up today and i for dont want to see him make bigger threats .

Tbh there's not a lot we can do!

It's clear that he can just keep coming back at will, have to agree, a mod is the only way of keeping him at bay.

Yeah we can report him, but by the time action is taken he's usually made a couple of useless threads or several posts.

I guess we've just got to leave it up to the mods, and hope for the best!

I'm sure it would benefit the community if a resident of the FMH forums was a mod, rather than one of the PC users having to come here daily to remove spam from a forum they don't visit for lesiure.

Hmm, surely there could be a workaround.

How about if a post is reported X amount of times, it is hidden from view and must be validated by a moderator. That way, the posts are unobtrusive and lets us get on with the discussions?

Just a suggestion.

I'm sure it would benefit the community if a resident of the FMH forums was a mod, rather than one of the PC users having to come here daily to remove spam from a forum they don't visit for lesiure.

yeah we all feel that way, but SI have said they will decide what action to take regarding mods, so there's no point in discussing it as the thread will just get closed

• SI Staff

We do our best to keep thing civilised, apologies for anyone who acts like a prat from time to time - we do our best to remove such people as promptly as possible.

(but starting threads like this also helps clutter the place up - please just bear with us .... british stiff upper lip and all that ;) )

Archived