Useful Bugs

Excuse me if it has been mentioned before, but i don't think i have come across it in this forums.

Can't get a player due to work permit not being issued - Just wait till the window closes and bid for him. When they say the transfer will go through during the opening of the next window, he will come without the issue of the work permit

Can't prevent your players from leaving for a big club - I am not talking about the big club release clause (i don't ever offer this clause), but lets say real madrid comes for your big player, and any rejection you do will cause him to be unhappy. All you have to do is jack up the price during negotiations till the club gives up. There won't be any unrest in your player even if you asked $30m for him.

Excuse me if it has been mentioned before, but i don't think i have come across it in this forums.

Can't get a player due to work permit not being issued - Just wait till the window closes and bid for him. When they say the transfer will go through during the opening of the next window, he will come without the issue of the work permit

Can't prevent your players from leaving for a big club - I am not talking about the big club release clause (i don't ever offer this clause), but lets say real madrid comes for your big player, and any rejection you do will cause him to be unhappy. All you have to do is jack up the price during negotiations till the club gives up. There won't be any unrest in your player even if you asked $30m for him.

well haha its good to see them fixed since it increases the reality of the game.

I guess theres another useful bug but i think most people already know it

Can't afford wages - Keep enabling (save) and disabling (save again) sugar daddy and your wage budget will keep going up. Now you can sign podolski on a free transfer even if you are conference!

Another one, though its more a useful tip.

Getting the most out of transfer offers for your players - Keep on negotiating and increasing the price marginally (more if you are confident). I negotiated for as many as 8 times. Once the club dosn't meet your expectations that means its their max price, no matter how you negotiate further.

Archived