What is your best career on fm 08 ?

Well my best carrer is the only carrer i played i belive what maistakes you make you hae to stay with

Gilligham.

I started unempoloyed as i always do and took over at Gilligham i did well the 3 year i was there no silverwear but a 15th leauge 1 position a play off semi final and 2nd the next season then i left to take over bolton who had been relagated to the championship

Bolton.

I was in charge of bolton for 5 and a half years my first season was hard as i was not used to the team but on my second season i got them back in the prem then won the leauge cup and the fa cup in my reign there by this time i was 46 on the game i then join wigan who had just came back up in to the prem

Wigan.

I left wigan after 3 months in charge as they where not playing to my tactics i was unemploed for the rest of the season then i had a shot at the derby job

Derby.

Derby had money trouble when i took over i was 47 years old with a continental reputation i done a canny job at derby with the 2 years i was there finishing top on the championship then 11th in the prem the next season i was sacked when the club was took over by a new owner i joined West Ham 3 weeks later

West ham.

I done a great job the 8 years i was West ham boss my first year in charge i ended the season in 7th place in the prem then the next seasn 6th the season after 9th but i won the fa cup then it was all top 10 finises from their at the end of my west ham reign i was 57 and ready to have a go at the England job i left west ham for England

England.

2 years in charge of England i done my country well i won the euro championshp !! but left for my childhood club Newcastle.

Newcastle. It was my time my club where down but not out and they wanted me to get them back up their 10 years in charge 3 fa cup titles 2 leauge cup title 1 com shiled 1 Uefa Cup prem runners up then i retired at the age of 70 after a year spell at sheffiled Wed

Sheff Wed.

well for my last club i done well i got them in the leauge 1 playoff and won then at least i went out on a high still with a reputation of world class !!!! :)

Took Hereford to the Championship before financially imploding!

Currently playing as Dagenham & Redbridge first two seasons have been awful, but third season has started well as I have slowly built a half decent squad reliant on free transfers, as although I have about £750k in the bank the board won't give me any transfer money.

my current one:

LA Galaxy for 1 season:

Won everything

Reading for 1 season:

Won Championship with record number of points.

Man Utd Season 3-Season 6 (Current):

Won FA Cup, League Cup, Community sheild, Uefa Cup, Premiership. Now locked in a championship battle with Chelsea, 7 games to go and its goal difference keeping me at the top :D. Best of all is Silva, 134 goals or something in 2 and 3/4 seasons :D

My best career didn't last as long as yours but still felt epic in my mind.

Started off unemployed and quickly picked up the Chester City job

Chester

2 seasons with them, first season ended midtable and the second season managed to get them to the playoffs but we lost in the final minute of the play off final. Still, my success with the club got me noticed by Leeds, who were knocking around in the Championship

Leeds

Only 1 season here, but I got them promoted, and suddenly an offer came in from Lazio. I knew I'd return to the Premiership one day so I went there.

Lazio

3 seasons here, and managed to win Serie A in the final season. It went right down to the wire and won by a single point. I was delighted. Then the Premiership came knocking and it was time to make a move to Tottenham.

Tottenham Hotspur

2 great seasons where I won back to back League cups and the FA Cup once. Was going to take them to the great heights of the top of the league until I got offered the national coach job.

England

4 years as England manager saw me win the World Cup. One of my proudest moments of Football Manager by far. By this time I was 43 and still young so wanted to go back to the Premiership...however...

Barcelona

Was about to take the vacant Liverpool job when this one came up. Off I went to La Liga where I spent 6 fantastic seasons which saw me win La Liga 3 times, and the Champions League twice. I wanted a challenge so decided to head back to the Premiership with West Ham.

West Ham

Only spent a season here but took them from relegation candidates to a UEFA Cup spot. Was going to try and win the whole thing but my home club came knocking.

Man Utd

I previously played them for about 3 seasons in my previous save and I was back! 8 years here saw me win the Premiership 6 times, the FA Cup 3 times and the Champions League 4 times. I did the treble an astonishing 3 times too. By this time it was September of 2008 (IRL) and I decided to wait for FM09

So at the age of 57 and 27 complete seasons which lasted me about 9 months on and off, I retired. Pretty great I think.

Yeah Mate thats a good carrer but 2 many big clubs in my eyes :( barca nd lazio r the biggest clubs i would go lol i have just started another save last wee 5 saeon in and stil at carlise lmao

Dylan Gray[TM Clan]

http://www.freewebs.com/totalmanagment/

I know, didn't intend to go to the big clubs, I always wanted to end up at United, but when the big clubs offered, I lept over to them. I did get offers to manage Chelsea, Arsenal and Inter throughout the years, but decided against them.

Me too, I've only had the one career.

Started at Leeds and managed to get them to the Premiership, but after 7 or 8 years only reached the uefa cup the one time. In my last season I won the league cup and reached the final of the uefa, and this was evidently enough for the big clubs to start looking at me. I obviously turned down Manchester United and waited for a better offer. Milan came along, and I was off.

I inherited an awesome team: Fabregas, Bendtner, Metzelder, Akinfeev, Kaka of course.. Came second in my first season in Serie A, and proceeded to win ten titles in a row, thanks first to the goals of Billy Sharp (yep, Billy Sharp) then to a 'best player of his generation' regen I brought with me from Leeds. I only didn't reach the final of the CL a couple of times too.

This got boring, so without any warning one night, I resigned and started scouting for clubs. I resigned in January so I wanted to find somewhere before the transfer window closed. The best option was Atlético, who'd been relegated the previous season. Finished third first season but got promoted. Real Sociedad topped the Liga BBVA table solely because of a player scoring 57 LEAGUE goals. Needless to say I threw all I had into signing him and, to my surprise, nabbed him without any fuss for £3.7M. He proceeded to score 41 in the Primera Division and we qualified for The CL. I've since won the league a three times out of five, though I'm still yet to get any European silverware. In the final this year though... let's see. I have my Regen from Leeds with me now though. He's 33 but my god he can still bang them in.

Also managed Mexico (failed to qualify for the world cup. come on.), and Holland, who I took to the final of the world cup only to be beaten by my next international employer: England. Sadly, whereas Adie Bothroyd was incredibly successful with England, after taking the reigns I failed at the Euros, failed at the next world cup and didn't even qualify for the following Euros (Northern Ireland finished ahead of me) but i'm on my way to the WC this summer and I'm determined to win that elusive international prize.

I'm looking to play a few more seasons until Mr Regen retires by which time 09 should be on its way.

My favourite ever save has come on FM 08.

I started out as Man City manager where I spent 6 seasons and turned them into one of the main players in the EPL. During my time there I won: 1 x EPL, 3 x FA Cup, 1 x League Cup, 1 x UEFA Cup and got a semi final Champions League place losing on penalties to Inter Milan.

After the heartbreak of losing to Inter and City on finishing the season in 6th after an alarming run of results, I left (resigned) to gain the Champions League management I craved.

I wasn't unemployed long. After applying for both the Barcelona and Valencia job, it would be another foreign country where I would manage.

A.S Roma came calling before either of the Spanish clubs could get back to me. A quick look into their history showed they where the almost boys of Italian football finishing 2nd an incredible 5 times in 6 seasons and 3rd in the other. This prompted me to take over i Lupi (The Wolves) to see if I could lead them to greatness. A slow start to the season, as my successful tactics from Man City just did not work in Italy, saw me eventually finish in 3rd place. I did gain Champions League glory in my first season an event that put me into the category of World Class manager. Over the next 2 seasons with Roma I swept the board winning everything domestically and also adding another Champions League title. My love affair would came to an end after I felt I had achieved everything I could with Roma and so I ventured back home after applying for the Liverpool job.

I was manager at Liverpool for a little over 5 months. A complete shambles, the club was in free fall and was taking me and my reputation with them. They were financially ruined with debts out of control, a squad with the average age of 31, over demanding fans and board who wanted success that could not be delivered. The final straw came when I was criticized for transfer listing the over the hill Fernando Torres (34) by players and fans. I tendered my resignation within a week and holidayed the rest of the season.

During my prolonged break, I pondered what I wanted to do next. What I really craved was to take over my home town team and lead them into the EPL, but they seemed to be doing okay on their own, Oldham Athletic were up into the CCC and finished the previous season in 8th place, so there was no danger of their manager getting the boot anytime soon. However, is was through looking at Oldham that I found my next job, through the information tab Oldham had listed as other rivals Rochdale, upon clicking on their squad I saw that they were managerless, so I applied for the job and sure enough got it (although I had to take a huge wage cut).

I spent 12 priceless seasons with Rochdale, taking them from League 2 to the EPL and European football in that time. My highlights included, winning the FA cup as a CCC side, beating the mighty Arsenal 4-0 in my our first game in the EPL, beating Man City (my former club) in the League Cup Semi Final, surviving relegation from the EPL by just a 1 point on the final day of the season. My most favourite memory though, was over seeing my Rochdale side move into their new stadium and play their first game against my home town team, Oldham Athletic in the CCC in front of a 25,000 + crowd. The game itself was boring and drab finishing 1-1, but it did make me think at just how far I had come. After a total of 22 seasons I saved the game and have not been back on it since mid September (IRL). With FM 09 coming out in a few weeks I have lost my appetite for playing FM 08 (which is usually the case every year). I don't think I will ever have a career game like that again, but football is a funny old game and you never know?

i hav just satrted a new game aswell as running my clan lol.

i am at carlie where i have been for the ast 6 ad a half year a am 5th in the championship. I have got a canny selectionof top class player.

Billy Sharpe

Shane Supple

Bryan Arguez

Felipe Rodrigez

Andy Carrol

Peter Clarke

Chris Armstrong

Danny Graham

And a new amazing staff i have had 2 ast gaffers my first was John Crawford a coach from ranger who i sacked after 2 years due contract problem and him wanting to leave the club for the past four and ahalf year i have had my ex captin Craig Morton who i signed on my first seaon at the age of 34 from sydney and am hoping that he will take over the club whn i leave he turned down the chance to manage Northwich at the start of his 3rd year as assistant and gilligham at the start of his 4th and is a very good 2nd hand man gt him when his playng days are up !!

Archived