change the f**** game style

this is the only game I play, I fookin hate games or videogames in general, but since I love football , this game I like a lot.

Whats foookin ridiculous about it, is that its too much english style, basically the 4-4-2 formation wins, tough players, running, and crap like that.

its fookin horrible. I mean even in England the big teams dont play the old english style anymore, and than worst of all the playmakers here, are fookin useless. if u try to play with 4-3-2-1 or any formation with 3 mids, even Derby will beat ya.

fookin horrible!

this is the only time I am writtin here, but please, change the game style, its fooking horrible to watch in real life, and it is horrible in the game !

Whats foookin ridiculous about it, is that its too much english style, basically the 4-4-2 formation wins, tough players, running, and crap like that.[/Quote]

I very rarely play with a 4-4-2 formation, but I still do very well at the game, winning many trophies.

and than worst of all the playmakers here, are fookin useless.[/Quote]

Not true. With AC Milan I played with a DM, 3 CM's, and an AM. Andrea Pirlo was the central player of my 3 CM's and was my playmaker. He was fantastic, dictated the play, and assisted alot of goals.

if u try to play with 4-3-2-1 or any formation with 3 mids, even Derby will beat ya.[/Quote]

No they wont if you have your tactics set up right, and by the sounds of it, you dont.

this is the only time I am writtin here, but please, change the game style, its fooking horrible to watch in real life, and it is horrible in the game

No, no it's not.

----------------------

You would do very well to go over to the Tactics and Training Tip's Forum, in there you will find plenty of help, and also mean that you will have no justification for such ridiculous threads such as this one.

Good day to you. :)

Archived