CM 09 release in April, By then FM 09 will own the market

just read (www.gamespot.co.uk) that CM 09 will be released in April 09. Makes me smile- they have a 3d match engine too. The article reads that the development team are going back to basics, and making loads of changes. They plan to spend 100% more time on this new version than on there previous versions !! I use to love CM back in the old days but since the split between SI and Edios there has only ever been one game for me, yes that right, FM.

I am looking forward to FM 09 and I know that Miles and his team are putting every effort into the development of the new game.

I have even started playing a new season again in eager anticipation of FM09.

One thing I would like to ask is will FM09 have real life advertising on the 3d game hordings? such as news papers, business, Tv channels. And will Sega and Si every get official Prem licences to use in the game.

Any way, roll on 14th Nov

I'm buying and playing both games and I find it a bit silly how people her react about an announcement.

In the spring FM2009 will become a bit boring for some users, and they will probably welcome an alternative, which looks good regarding the released screenshots.

I will buy both games.

will Sega and Si every get official Prem licences to use in the game.

No, no-one can compete with the financial might of Electronic Arts. You'll just have to sit tight and hope the money they spend on licenses means EA are hampered in their mission to monopolize then kill the gaming industry.

Archived