Your Preperation For FM09

Heard a lot of people saying they've 'uninstalled' FM08 in preperation for FM09, just wondering, what do you actually get out of doing this?

I'm playing FM08 as much as possible, knowing once I get FM09 I will probably never play it again, it may have had its problems, but it's still a brilliant game.

Still playing FM08, season 2019/20 with Blyth in the championship.

Only club ive managed this save and i started it out of the box and have never encountered a game ending bug, patched when they came out but carried on each time.

Heard a lot of people saying they've 'uninstalled' FM08 in preperation for FM09, just wondering, what do you actually get out of doing this?

wait for the demo and regret uninstalling it and regret even more trading it in at Exchange :confused:

I'm playing FM08 as much as possible, knowing once I get FM09 I will probably never play it again, it may have had its problems, but it's still a brilliant game.

Pesimist :(

i know i'm dying to get this demo

gettin ready to make a new Lincs & Humberside database, hope to get a beta out 2-4 weeks after the game is out. Im pretty sure I dont want to wait for a transfer patch to make it, Ive already got a league structure chosen! bring on the release so i can get making it!!

Still playing my career game in 08, currently with Schalke in the 2020/21 season. Will leave them at the end of the season and try somewhere else.

I might uninstall 08 when I get 09, just depends on how quickly I get into 09.

Actually, I can see it going straight away really!!

i am with you mate, I am currently playing the hell out my man utd one to see how far I can get :D

Haven't got FM08 installed at the moment - cleaned my laptop out over a month ago and thought I'd leave off reinstalling it and wait for FM09. 3 weeks to go before the release and I'm giving in to the itch, going to download an update and try managing Newcastle until the demo arrives. Never managed them before, and the whole upside-downness that's been going on there the past couple of months has intrigued me. I might manage them in 09 aswell.

Edit: Plus I'm expecting a 1GB stick of RAM to arrive any day now for my laptop, I want to see how fast FM08 can go before I end up leaving it on the shelf. :D

I've been doing a light jog each day, eating the right foods etc... getting ready for the marathon on November 14th

lol getting my fridge stocked up with red bull , freezer stocked full of food and get the sheepskin coat dry cleaned ready for 00:01 friday 14 november.

Tried playing new game in 08 with Porthsmouth and QPR but too hyped about 09 I cant play 08 anymore... Seems like an outdated game HAHA!!!

Go manage somewhere you don't know the players... well not all of them anyway. I have just started a Gremio save in brazil and its good bringing through youngsters and looking for young brazilian stars and watching to see how they perform. Plus using a crazy and flairy tactic as you do in Brazil! All those little Brazilians running around strutting their stuff :D

Archived