Ledley King

How can you justify keeping a player that can only play one game every three weeks ?

If he was a lame horse you would shoot him wouldn't you ha ha ha

If that was legal I'm sure they would need a firing squad to finish off the entire Spurs team properly

once a week, but as a spurs fan I can tell you he'll play 1/3 of our games this season at best. Its rumoured he has osteo-arthritis in his knee, meaning he will be in pain constantly while playing. Still better then pretty much every other centre back though.

If I'm right Ledley King can only play one in every five games so if this is true will it be placed into the game somehow ?

Where did you hear that load of rubbish?

And as for the game, he will probably just be given 20 for "injury proneness"

they lost again tonight. shocking form!

We lost away to a team 2nd in Serie A, hardly a game most English clubs would expect to get anything out of.

As for Ledley, I'd imagine a 20 for injury proneness and possibly a low natural fitness or something too.

We lost away to a team 2nd in Serie A, hardly a game most English clubs would expect to get anything out of.

As for Ledley, I'd imagine a 20 for injury proneness and possibly a low natural fitness or something too.

Well Udinese haven't played any good side this season so far except Juventus who they lost to. On the other hand Villa did manage to beat Ajax...sorry I just enjoy having a go at Spurs, salt in the wounds and all.

I wonder how long an injury term Ledley will start out with in 09 though.

Isnt there also a 'recurring injuries' option in the editor, if so something knee related could be put in there.

As for the real-life injury, yesterday on talksport i caught the tail end of an interview with a guy from physioroom.com who said it was related to a previously mis-treated injury to his knee cartalige that has effectively destroyed his cartalige, meaning there is increased friction in the joint and all the nasty stuff that comes from that, he wasnt that glowing about Ledly's long-term prospects, he seemed to reckon it was something that was only going to get worse.

Archived