any advice sharpish for Sheff Weds

Hi, I am new to FM Handheld but a bit of a veteran at FM07. Have just bought the handheld for a boring business trip to Germany starting Monday to keep me amused.

I've downloaded MightyOwls latest close season update and I am gonna start out as Sheff Wed (don't ask why, i just made the decision) Any Owls fans out there got any tips to help me get a flyer like maybe which are the best players to keep hold of, who to sell smartish, who to sign 1st season, where to play Brunt/ANother to get the best out of him etc etc.

Would be much appreciated - however i only have until Monday AM so time is of the essence - any chance???

Hi, I am new to FM Handheld but a bit of a veteran at FM07. Have just bought the handheld for a boring business trip to Germany starting Monday to keep me amused.

I've downloaded MightyOwls latest close season update and I am gonna start out as Sheff Wed (don't ask why, i just made the decision) Any Owls fans out there got any tips to help me get a flyer like maybe which are the best players to keep hold of, who to sell smartish, who to sign 1st season, where to play Brunt/ANother to get the best out of him etc etc.

Would be much appreciated - however i only have until Monday AM so time is of the essence - any chance???

Archived