Demo

Hi

I am dyeing to get my hands on the demo, and I was just wandering if there was any more news?

I've heard it's meant to come out this month is that still the plan?

Will the 3D match engine be in this?

and will it only be for 6 months?

Mainly I want to know when we'll be able to play, and I apologise if there has been a thread about it, but I haven't been on recently

Thankyou

never used the demos before, but apparently you can continue your demo saved game on the actual game. Are there any disadvantages to doing so, other than I guess you can only run a smaller data base in the demo?

You've basically answered your own question there! So yeah, the only disadvantage would be the smaller database. But if I remember rightly with last years demo there was an issue with people transferring their demo saved games to the full game where strange teams were qualifying for international tournaments. So in all honesty once the new game comes out I'd recommend starting a new game with a bigger database.

Boring Boring Boring

How many posts are we goning to have about about the demo?

Anybody asking when the demo is out should get a yelllow card.

We have an genius in our midst.

We have a geek with no life that complains about a repeated post, something that alot of people will be asking. Not everyone reads every single thread, every single day. Jesus don't you have anything better to do?

We have a geek with no life that complains about a repeated post, something that alot of people will be asking. Not everyone reads every single thread, every single day. Jesus don't you have anything better to do?

Is it really necessary to read every single thread every single day to know how to use the search function? :rolleyes:

Normally the demo comes out 2-3 weeks before the main game is released, just be patient it'll arrive soon enough.

Aargh i am SICK of hearing that line! I am not complaining about when the demo will come but i am sick of that line...2-3 weeks!! Its almost like the-"its your tactics"!

Archived