Cheapest Price For FM

From what i've heard on these forums, the websites offering it cheap (£20-25!) take a while to deliver! Sometimes a week after release!

Ah right cheers for that. Was going to order from The Hut which is £25. Not sure how reliable it is though so may as well pay £30 to get it on the day. And if i'm paying £30 i might as well get a free mouse as well haha.

Cheapest i've seen it is £22.98 on 365 games.

http://www.365games.co.uk/index.php?productID=3860

Anyone found it cheaper, let us know so everyone can get it for the best price :)

I was going to post a thread about that particular website, too.

Has anyone ever purchased from 365games.co.uk? If so, how trustworthy are they?

With regards to the mouse; it look very cool and I do want it. but I'm not going to pay between £7-£5 extra just for a fricking mouse! I'll just buy it the mouse from eBay. ;)

I ordered it from thehut.com a little while back when it was £17.99.

I also went through the Quidco website gaining 5% cashback. This brung my total outlay down to £17.09.

Bargain!!! :thup:

How does quidco work mate? Just been on the site, you can get some decent bargains on there.

If you buy outside UK, you can get it for US$29,99 at amazon.com or the same price at Steam (but here you wouldn't have the DVD).

That's way cheapper than £23 and even £17 :)

Steam's actually $49.99 which worked out roughly £28.99 when I tried the other day.

Free mouse?!?!

I think I'm going with Steam. It means I can get it the quickest possible moment after release. I'd like to think Amazon/Play might send it out a day early (sorry SI). And I'd also like the box. But I think it's Steam for me.

Actually I was reading the Steam post and it said something about '48 hours' before release date, wonder if I might sneakily be able to download it the night before?

You can't go much safer than amazon. Its £30 which is fine, but you just know that the delivery will be fantastic, and that the game will be with you on that holy day.

No you wont. I pre-ordered it from Amazon and I got an email saying that they won't dispatch the game to me until the 17th (3 days after FM release day) and I won't recieve my copy until at least the 20th. The said the latest I would get it would be the 26th (12 days after release day) I promptly cancelled my order and got it from Play.com and I am more than likely going to recieve it on release day.

Steam's actually $49.99 which worked out roughly £28.99 when I tried the other day.

It must have some kind og IP recognition then.

I bought mine at Steam and I can assure you I payed US$29,99 for it ;)

Uk+Irl have a higher price...

I will buy it from either Tesco or Asda at £24.97.

Get the game day or release, sometimes earlier if they arent very bright which is normally the case.

I also checked the 365 place, like the way they say the game will be dispatched before or ON release day. So the game wont be with you till the following week.

Archived