Do you have quality backup?

I am manager of Ajax and obviously have Huntelaar who is a goal scoring machine and plays every game. He tend to go missing sometimes against the big sides in europe and has the od off game here and there in the league, when he is playing bad being a lone striker the team look like they have trouble scoring. Is it wise to have another top class backup someone like Soldado a bit different to Huntelaar that can offer somthing new. Then again would it be wise having someone to rotate with your best player? Just wondering what you do when you have money do you have players nearly as good or as good as for backup?

I am wondering if I should spend £10 million on a decent backup to spice things up. Any ideas?

I thought I had posted in the good players forum, sometimes its silly to have 2 windows open lol. Thanks for the link aswell no one ever seems to post in that thread I wish more people played as Ajax.

Sorry about that people.

I thought I had posted in the good players forum, sometimes its silly to have 2 windows open lol. Thanks for the link aswell no one ever seems to post in that thread I wish more people played as Ajax.

Sorry about that people.

No worries, I've done the same thing before in the past, never played as Ajax so I cant be more help. If I play in Holland I tend to use AZ.

Archived