Extra Feedback History

On the Assistants feedback responce page, i was thinking it would be a good idea to have these results as history for every game played, just like we can view the fixture results and then view the hilights or match stats ect.

from this we could build a graph from what was said and what the reaction was. IRL if you stood there and told your players what you expected of them you would get feed back from facial or verbal expression's. seen as we dont get that option in a game i see no reason after you have confirmed your team talk, you get to see there and then how they react, this could help to build closer player-manager relationships..

and it all helps in making the match day experiance as real as possible..

It would make the save game even more bloaty than it is though.

The workaround would be to check with the Assman after each game, then make a note in each players notes if they responded well or badly to a certain style of talk. As most players "didn't seem to be listening" then you aren't actually making that many notes, and by half-season you'll know pretty much how they all respond.

So you can then, if you can't remember, just change their Nickname to something like "Unstable Mr Smith" or "Tough Mr Smith", depending on if you need softly softly or hairdryers.

I've wanted the same "Assistant Feedback" thing, myself.

Yes, it would definitely bloat the save. Perhaps it would be cleared at the end of each season? Perhaps the A.M. could re-calculate his impression each time you viewed the match? (As long as the match were after his join-the-club-date).

I tried the Notes approach but for the detail I wanted, it was quite cumbersome.

The simply "Remember your players" approach sounds good in theory, but if I pick up an old save-game, I've stopped remembering that .. when I step into a new team with a long-running A.M., I want his advice .. and when managing multiple teams (e.g., more than 1 manager in a given save) it gets to be too many players to remember them all well.

Nickname may work for me.

. . .

The other possibility would be to add an additional "general Assistant feedback" item or "Coach Report" element addressing team-talk feedback, etc. This could be, perhaps, something that grows in detail the longer the Coach and Player have been at the same club, starting from the very generic and growing into very specific things like: "Reponds well to pressure/expectation, tends to play his weakest games when given No Pressure," etc.

Archived