There is no legal free download of CM games. Eidos still own the copyrights to them and have not yet decided to give the game away for free.

In terms of where to buy I would recommend looking at the usual sources like Ebay, Amazon and the like who sell used stuff. However I don't even know if so old games will run on any PC (was there a PC version of those at all?).

Pretty sure SI put a version of CM Italia on a coverdisk when they were doing the old Football Manager magazines.

Couldn't honestly tell you where mine are, probably in a cupboard somewhere, anyways as DietSpam has said have a look on eBay.

Edit:- Had a quick look and only found one for the Amiga. Sorry. Here's the link anyway if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Amiga-Championship-manager-Italia-original-boxed-game_W0QQitemZ300265515693QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300265515693&_trkparms=72%3A1301|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

CM93/94 was out on PC so the Italian version should also have been.

I have been able to run 93/94 on XP without a problem. You can always use an something like DosBox if you have any problems. Or even better get Windows 98 setup using Virtual PC for all you retro dos gaming needs.

Archived