min fee release clause??

there used to be i'm sure. they took it out because i dont believe min fee clauses are public knowledge in the real world.

you can find these things out in real life of course but you couldn't tell your scout to find players with min fee clauses. you'd have to be going for a player and the players agent tells you on the side.

This would just be another thing added making the game less realistic. I don't think managers in real life can just put in a search on their magical list of every player in the world and ask for those who they can get on the cheap because of a clause in their contract.

Agreed not something I would like to see added

This would just be another thing added making the game less realistic. I don't think managers in real life can just put in a search on their magical list of every player in the world and ask for those who they can get on the cheap because of a clause in their contract.

No they pick up a magical newspaper that says " player x is being chased by club y and has a £xxm release clause in his contract. This magical newspaper is usually called The Sun, The Mirror, The Times etc. and is freely available during transfer time. The Strange thing is these players agents actually ring clubs and newspapers up to tell them this so the player can actually move. What naughty agents. These MRC are secrets and not something put in by players to help them get better moves to bigger clubs.

If this were in the game it would be a 'cheat' as it's not something you can find out just like that. It would certainly make the game a lot easier in terms of being able to buy good players at knockdown prices. As has been mentioned, it's not what happens IRL, so it shouldn't be seen on the game.

Has that search option not been in the game for earlier versions, enabling you to look for players with a clause up to a certain amount?

Or was that On the Ball?

However, results would be a bit strange as every player in Spain needs to have one.

If this were in the game it would be a 'cheat' as it's not something you can find out just like that. It would certainly make the game a lot easier in terms of being able to buy good players at knockdown prices. As has been mentioned, it's not what happens IRL, so it shouldn't be seen on the game.

Except if you can be bothered to manually look through all the players in each Spanish squad you can find them out. Much like the Player Search doesn't show all the players so you have to manually plod through squads to find obscure nationalities.

Maybe SI is sponsored by "Give people needless RSI" :D

Archived