When is the demo due?

Before November 14th that's for sure.

Pretty sure I read in one of the blogs that they have an issue with a third party installation programme, so I'd guess until that's sorted there won't be a demo, but hopefully it shouldn't be too long.

If I had to plump for a guess release date I'd say the 1st of November, but don't hold me to that.

I'm playing it now. Seriously you guys are gonna love it.

My fave feature is in the press conferences. There's a 'Kinnear' button that allows you to go absolutely postal.

The 4d match engine also rocks. I used the 'space-time' slider to go through to year 3249 where most of the players in the Prem (or should I say Xanton Intergalactic League) are quadrapeds, and the manager of Bolton is Semicirc Bratwurst, a distant relative of our own Bobby Davro. Liverpool still haven't won the league though.

My fave feature is in the press conferences. There's a 'Kinnear' button that allows you to go absolutely postal.

The 4d match engine also rocks. I used the 'space-time' slider to go through to year 3249 where most of the players in the Prem (or should I say Xanton Intergalactic League) are quadrapeds, and the manager of Bolton is Semicirc Bratwurst, a distant relative of our own Bobby Davro. Liverpool still haven't won the league though.

Breaking News - Demo out 2nd November midnight - News of the world Fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats awful :D

• SI Staff
Guy, Demo is coming out some time this weekend - fact! I know a guy who knows a guy....

No you don't and no it's not

When we have a release date for the demo we'll let you all know

Archived