Bring on the big boys! Please!

So, I now wish to play the top four on a regular basis. I can't win a game and I have a Derby squad full of 'good player for championship team' level goodness.

I've not had much luck in the Premier League (somehow managed to take Derby up first season with 99 points.. drew the last game of that season and felt my heart break) and i've only been able to sign a few quality players for my team.. mainly Kim-Doo Hyun, who's set up roughly a goal every other game, and Martin Ericsson, who i'd never heard of but was scouted.

Anyway, by rights I should finish 19th or 20th, which was where I was heading, but i've just noticed that when I played the big four, three out of the four games, i've managed to win, probably (?) because I 'wish luck' at the start of the match rather than asking for a win or saying we might be able to win..

Is it worth only wishing luck against some of the lower level premier league teams (I mean, come on.. I lost 6-4 at Bolton). or won't that have much of an impact?

I couldn't believe my luck, going 4-0 up against Chelsea in the opening 30 minutes, and then holding on with a counter attack where they were repeatedly exposed.

I've got Spurs away next match. I've 'wished luck' again, it's half time, and i'm 2-0 up.

Maybe admitting how crap I am and simply wishing the players luck against better opposition is actually better for them.

So you've got around 20+ points right now. I think you'll stay up.

Finished 2-1 me. I think I will stay up this season, the biggest worry is my goalkeeper. I've got about four, three of them are 'Decent Championship', and the forth is worse. I wonder how 'Wish Luck' would work against a team like Bolton.

I've got 23 points from 19 matches.. but i'm still only five points clear of the relegation zone.

Finished 2-1 me. I think I will stay up this season, the biggest worry is my goalkeeper. I've got about four, three of them are 'Decent Championship', and the forth is worse. I wonder how 'Wish Luck' would work against a team like Bolton.

I've got 23 points from 19 matches.. but i'm still only five points clear of the relegation zone.

I don't know but if your drawing hot pink penises on the tactics screen as well that could be your problem, bet you got FARROWS EVERYWHERE!

Archived