Is this Good Enough (Computer Whiz Needed)

Is there a way of buying RAM

There is surely a way...can search online, my favorite place is newegg.com or theres a few others that might have a deal going on. Look in your motherboards manual, look it up online or call your computer manufacturer if it came with it to find out what ram will fit.

http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/listparts.aspx?model=Business%20Notebook%20nx6325 Thats what it says around 20 quid for 1 GBx2 which isnt bad i think i just want some assurance that its worth it.

The performance will be much better with this, but still won't be the best due to processing power, make sure you're system can hold this type and amount of RAM!

hy guys can someone tell me my laptop is intel celeron cpu 430@1.73 GHz.......memory (ram) 1014 MB....32-bit operating system

i would rather us my laptop but my pc is intel pentium 4 CPU 3.06 GHz......1.00 GB ram...nvidea geforce 7300 le.....what do you lot reckon any advise would be welcome thx

Yeh it was a joke, kinda fed up of "will it run" threads, warning, dont drink and come on these forums as you make posts you think are silly the next day. I hate vodka now!

Its not my PC yet, its the one I am having built for Xmas, will get it in the new year! Cant wait but silly mate of mine has yet to start!

Archived