Supertactics!

How exactly do you create your own supertactics? I have tried many a-time, but only end up failing dismally and reverting back to my Manchester Utd style tactic, that although is not perfect, does the job. However I am desperate to try and invent my own Supertactic that is defensively sound, but is expressive and flamboyant going forward. All i need is a little pointing in the right direction.

Any Help? Charlie

Tactical discussion, unfortunately aren't allowed in the GQ Forum. Perhaps I suggest you take your topic to the Tactics and Training Forum?

However, I will warn you that any "Supertactic" threads started there will be locked immediately.

Welcome to the Tactics & Training Tips forum, here are a few rules and guidelines we hope you all follow;

Please be as descriptive as possible in thread titles and posts. This makes it easier if you are trying to ask for help, or posting generally.

Any duplicate threads will be closed, if you are unsure use the search function and be sure to look in the Tactics Bible Thread first.

Threads that contain swearing or abuse of any kind will be closed at the moderators descretion.

Threads that are just a moan about the game will also be closed, unless its done in a constructive manner. i.e provide examples, stats, screenshots.

Do not post in caps

Threads asking for tactics or training schedules will be closed.

Do not use text speech as not everyone has English as their first language.

Also make sure you post in English at all times.

If someone makes a mistake no flaming, instead try and offer assistance and offer them advice, or point them in the right direction.

I wasn't asking for people to tell me theres. Just how you would go about developing one.

You're still best asking in the tactics forum, the people in there know something about tactics, whereas us folk in GQ like to think we know something about tactics :D

It depends on whether you want to exploit the ME or not...

If so, there's a problem in the ME where the AI defenders don't mark AMCs or MCs with farrows to central striker positions.

If not, you've got a lot of work in T&T ahead of you.

The second option is A LOT more satisfing btw...

Archived