Questionaire results

Recently i posted a questionaire on hear, with a good responce. i have some results- would people say this is good?

Most Popular Likes About Football Management Games:

Taking Smaller Clubs to Big Success

Managing Favourite Teams

Signing and Developing Youth Players

Most Popular Dislikes About Football Management Games:

Bugs Destroying the Realism of a Game

Small Amounts of Media Options

Most Popular Ideas Wanted to be included in Future Football Management Games:

Personnel Management

Tabbed Game Browsing

Create Custom Set Pieces

More British Leagues/ Teams

Probably the most popular dislikes would be something like the transfer system flaws, bad regens, bugs in general (everyone has their own they hate the most), loading times for some with slower pc's, and then people wanting X league to be playable for one reason or another.

Rest looks pretty good!

I think this questionaire is biased... guess we already have enough level of British team/league dont we?

instead, I think its time for a "real" Japan League and German National team to be part of the game.

That would add too much to the cost- the licenses are taken and won't be given back any time soon.

Been saying this for a while but we just need the option in the editor to add leagues to the game easily without any swapping.

Let us choose rule sets for the league (or copy rule sets from existing leagues would be easier).

This way anyone can make their league playable without upsetting the balance of the game by having to swap out leagues and all their players.

Adding your own leagues would upset the balance of the game totally - there's a lot goes into adding a new league, hence why SI don't seem to be too keen to add any more now.

As for my comment on popular dislikes, "Bugs Destroying the Realism of a Game" seemed a tad strange since I see lots of people saying that some of the excessive realism (or attempts at it) is what is spoiling the game so a bug that is destroying that is not all bad!

I think this questionaire is biased... guess we already have enough level of British team/league dont we?

instead, I think its time for a "real" Japan League and German National team to be part of the game.

Really?

He's only telling you what the people who voted said. There were no closed questions. He is just portraying what 'the public' said. Therefore he is not biased!

Just because you have a different opinion to everyone else it doesn't make yours anymore important. Infact many more people play the english leagues than the japanese leagues therefore FM have to put in more detail in those particular leagues.

You can have bias in an open question if it is phrased badly. e.g. "What do you think of that idiot glamdring?" would be a biased but open question. You could answer whatever you want, but it's hardly a question without bias!

I see what you are saying.. but his questions certainly weren't like that

and yeah i agree Glamdring is an idiot! xD

the questions were what is good about football management games

what is bad about football management games

and what would you want to see added

how can that be biased!?!

also when someone slated my spelling earlier- my bad wasnt concentratin, was in a hurry to get out of my lesson!

perhaps I have mis-worded my statment completely.

I wasn't trying say the "question" is biased, but the way this questionaire is conducted.

Lets put it this way, this questionnaire only shows people on this forum wants more British Leagues/ Teams, but that cant really reflect mojority FM players right?

anyway, my appology to YesYesOhYay, perhaps I should never use the word "bias", thats my bad

perhaps I have mis-worded my statment completely.

I wasn't trying say the "question" is biased, but the way this questionaire is conducted.

Lets put it this way, this questionnaire only shows people on this forum wants more British Leagues/ Teams, but that cant really reflect mojority FM players right?

anyway, my appology to YesYesOhYay, perhaps I should never use the word "bias", thats my bad

No offence, and i may be extremely mis-guided, but the game is British and i would say the majority of people who buy the game are British, almost everybody i know who likes football has got at least one copy of the game.

And also he is basing his evidence on the people who responded to his questionairre. He can't mindread everyone who didn't post.

Sorry if you think this is tedious but i just want to get my point across. :)

also when someone slated my spelling earlier- my bad wasnt concentratin, was in a hurry to get out of my lesson!

I do hope that lesson is English Grammar, mate :D

It can be biased because as open questions, the answers will normally be open to interpretation, whereas with closed questions it's usually a black-and-white yes/no answer.

Archived