• After a number of patches
    • When price goes down
    • After the Jan transfer window
    • Or skip it till next year for FM 2010

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
preordered from play.com and hopeing it comes on release

Good man Peter! although you spelt hoping wrong!

bought mine 4 weeks go from amazon

Your going to be waiting a long time! I pre-ordered it from there until I got an email saying I wouldn't recieve the game until at least the 20th.

pre ordered although i have to admit if a version appears on torrent before it arrives(ie before release day i will download it ;)

What idiot posts that on the forums of the actual game? Muppet.

Good man Peter! although you spelt hoping wrong!

Your going to be waiting a long time! I pre-ordered it from there until I got an email saying I wouldn't recieve the game until at least the 20th.

What idiot posts that on the forums of the actual game? Muppet.

By the way it is not your it is you are or you're.

I think either play.com or just a shop is the best bet, otherwise you could be waiting a while

That's just asking for it!! That's like saying Im so hard!!!

Lol agreed! Stupidity in its simplest form from Sormicoft!! Looks like he's been banned so thats the end of him!!

I think ill check the old bank balance and order the game from Steam in the next few weeks!

might seem sad but im waitin till christmas. im loving this one despite its flaws. i recently learnt how to customise a skin i currently have and it gives me an urge to play again because ive kindof created how text looks. Im wondering if I can use the same skin on 09 since its hardly changing at all!

I will either receive it on release day or skip it completely, but since I already skipped FM2008 because of the "more of the same" feeling, and FM2009 seems to finally make a big step again, it's likely I'll buy it this time, so I voted accordingly. I won't place me pre-order till I've got my hands on the demo though.

Sure was mate! Made me chuckle! Also made me spill my tea but hey ho! Anyway, apologies for going off topic!

aye if it is complimenting me mate don't worry. I nearly spilled my tea to know that I was funny, my dad would be pleased

Anyway, I may have to cancel the preorder if the demo isn't smooth on my system!

And Charlie, I imagine the people that said "after first patch" will get it anyway!

Archived