David Beckham For AC Milan

I think FM is locked so no new updates to players will be made (as far as i am aware) but it will definately be in the patch.

No need for a patch. The game has an editor so you can put it in yourself.

1 - Done deal!!

2 - ?????????????

i suggest ya ring teletext and sky sports then, and tell em to update their news, as they BOTH have it as speculation.

2 _ simple typo.. why start new thread? 3 on front page of this forum about EXACT same thing

Who cares? It's one player. 1 day into your new game some players will have moved clubs probably so your database will no longer reflect the reality (not that it does at the start anyway).

David Beckham for Hull City!!!!

No it's not a done deal. Carlo Ancelotti (or however you spell his name) has said he would love Beckham at Milan but it hasn't happened yet hence why it is just speculation.

BBC SPORT: "Speaking on Wednesday morning, Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said: "Beckham has chosen Milan. He'll stay here in Milan on loan for a few months."

Milan (with Paris) is the capital of fashion in Europe and in the world, that's why. Anyway he will sit on the bench, I don't think that they will change the tactics for him and Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Ambrosini, Kakà and Ronaldinho are all better than him...

BBC SPORT: "Speaking on Wednesday morning' date=' Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said: "Beckham has chosen Milan. He'll stay here in Milan on loan for a few months."[/quote']

I said that, but at the moment it is speculation and any transfer news is speculation until Beckham has signed upon the dotted line.

Archived