Getting bored of your save.

I am in my 6th season with liverpool and i am becoming very bored. It seems a dead sert that i will win the league again.Its july i have 60mill to spend and already have the best team in europe by a mile.

I decided that to make it more intresting i would go on fm modifier and give manchester city hundereds of millions to spend.I done the same with totenham and also newcastle. Now the three clubs are signing world class players and after 10 games of the season im 5th 4 points of leaders(spurs).

Now i can no longer buy these clubs best players easily as they dont need the money and they are even trying to get mine.

Its made the ai much harder to beat and i would recomend trying it untill the new game comes out:)

I am in my 6th season with liverpool and i am becoming very bored. It seems a dead sert that i will win the league again.Its july i have 60mill to spend and already have the best team in europe by a mile.

I decided that to make it more intresting i would go on fm modifier and give manchester city hundereds of millions to spend.I done the same with totenham and also newcastle. Now the three clubs are signing world class players and after 10 games of the season im 5th 4 points of leaders(spurs).

Now i can no longer buy these clubs best players easily as they dont need the money and they are even trying to get mine.

Its made the ai much harder to beat and i would recomend trying it untill the new game comes out:)

that happened to me, i was arsenal and had about 120 million to spend in the summer but there was nobody I wanted so I quit because there was no challenge anymore, took the rangers job lol. This is not a bad idea to make it more competitive again mind you :D

Wouldn't it be just easier to start a game with a club that isn't as big as Liverpoool?

Try starting a game in the lower leagues and try and take a club as far as possible, other than that have a look in the Challenges forum, there are a load of different threads offering different challenges.

thats a good idea, but i think he was wanting to spice up his current save with the same manager rather than starting again. Suppose he could resign though and take a crap job on lol.

I was getting bored, I was in April, recently knocked out of the F.A. Cup and then the Champions League by one goal and probably not gonna win the Premier League. This also coincided with the end of the real-life season.

So I created my trusty 'Big Ass International Game' (this time it was coinciding with Euro 2008) where you load players from a big bunch of small - average nations and the shortest league. You end up with 50 or so playable nations (or more or less depending on your speed/ram) as well as some of the big nations who automatically are playable no matter what.

And today I have gone back to my club game.

Archived