beckham to ac milan

bbc sport site. apparently hes goin there on a 6 month loan deal, could be good for the national team. Has he finally come to his senses and realised that the MLS just isn't good enough, or is it Posh intefering again and wanting to shop in Milan.

had better relate it to FM, will it go in or is it one for the patch

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/7683877.stm

can they actually make a future loan in the game?

because he is going there just on loan from january to april. Galliani confirmed the loan will be of 4 months just until the MLS season starts again.

bbc sport site. apparently hes goin there on a 6 month loan deal, could be good for the national team. Has he finally come to his senses and realised that the MLS just isn't good enough, or is it Posh intefering again and wanting to shop in Milan.

If you listen to Beckham speak, he knows the MLS isn't great. It's not as if he's under some illusion that it's on a par with Europe's top leagues. If you choose to take his word at face value, one of his reasons for going there is to try and help raise the standard of the game. I'm sure there's plenty of debate to be had about whether that's believable or not, but my point is just that he doesn't need to come to his senses when he already knows the league there isn't that great. As for Milan, I've no doubt that both he and his wife will be licking their lips at the prospect of six months' shopping!

FM-wise, I personally hope that, should this Milan thing happen, it'll be in as a future loan. I'm sure that could be done.

Archived