two quick questions

1. for 09 > does anyone know if we'll be able to negotiate with the board for the amounts of staff we're allowed? currently managing in hong Kong, easily the best club there, £80k/week under wage budget, yet they still say I'm only allowed one coach!!
  2. for 08 > anyone ever had problems with youth players not signing contracts with their parent club?? in same save as above, having a lot of problems getting players who have come though the ranks at the club to agree contracts with the club. its not like we're not successful or anything like that, I'm about to clinch our 10Th straight league title, in continental comp every season for the past 12 or 13.. yet they're not interested in signing?!

1. for 09 > does anyone know if we'll be able to negotiate with the board for the amounts of staff we're allowed? currently managing in hong Kong, easily the best club there, £80k/week under wage budget, yet they still say I'm only allowed one coach!!

Don't I wish... one of my most common gripes. Would be nice to have some flexibility in this.

Don't I wish... one of my most common gripes. Would be nice to have some flexibility in this.

yeah its a real pita.. if i didnt know one of the work-arounds for it, my training would be appalling...

Archived