hey am really stuck here a started a new game with droylsden in the bsp but went on holiday to take it up to the new forthcoming season unfortunately we got relegated anyway a resigned an now don t have a job am applying for jobs but can t get any bearing in mind av only got 3 leagues running england scotland an spain a really want a job a don t want to have to start again what can i do help me please

hey am really stuck here a started a new game with droylsden in the bsp but went on holiday to take it up to the new forthcoming season unfortunately we got relegated anyway a resigned an now don t have a job am applying for jobs but can t get any bearing in mind av only got 3 leagues running england scotland an spain a really want a job a don t want to have to start again what can i do help me please

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boydy15:

hey am really stuck here a started a new game with droylsden in the bsp but went on holiday to take it up to the new forthcoming season unfortunately we got relegated anyway a resigned an now don t have a job am applying for jobs but can t get any bearing in mind av only got 3 leagues running england scotland an spain a really want a job a don t want to have to start again what can i do help me please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless you really really want to keep your current manager stats, you could add a new manager and retire your current one.

Otherwise, you might have a long wait. You'd only be likely to get a Blue Sq N/S side obviously.

Archived