Curious about something

I was just wondering say for example you start a game and soon after you relalise a player you usually sign isn't on your database(Nilmar for example),if you scout his club (Internacional) is it possible for him to appear?

:)

If that player or team or country isnt on the databse for your save, scouting wouldnt have any effect as the player/team/country isnt in the database just waiting to be found

you will find berbatov's goals where both offside which means should have only been 2-0.

Ah but for some strange reason the assistant ref (I still don't believe they are called that, they aren't they're linesmen!) had something in his eye twice and as the ref had already given the goals then it should have been 3-0 as it was! Anyway lets be fair it could have been about 6 and celtic wouldn't have been able to feel hard done by.

yeah but 2 of the goals shouldnt have counted.....
you will find berbatov's goals where both offside which means should have only been 2-0.

Berbatov's goals were perfect goals. :D

(The smiley face in this post and my previous one indicate I wasn't been serious. :D)

but if theyre not in the particualr db that youve loaded, what would be the point??

and jod >> i bloomin well KNEW you'd say that!!!

What did you expect me to say? :D

Besides what about Keane's goal tonight? ;)

Archived