Teams of Grey players/affiliate

I was just thinking how annoying it is when you have an affiliate team and they have no players other than Grey players, so this means that there is no-one in the team that you can actually get to come to your club from your feeder club apart from players that you have sent there, I was wondering whether in future versions it might be possible for these players not to be grey but to be players that are available to buy even though they aren't actual players I guess slightly like a regen but from the start of the game. Obviously there are still times when grey players are needed for example in a squad where you are lacking players eg a sub keeper.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, i guess it probably has, it is just something that struck me the other day.

Maybe they could allow a similar thing for grey's at our own club.

You can offer a contract to any grey at your club.

So add on that you could enquire your feeder for any grey player.

They would then set a price ad you could offer a contract.

On a side note, I would like to be able to negotiate deals with affiliates to buy a player off them, but agree to let them loan the player all in the one transfer. Just to skip the niggle of having to loan them back manually.

i think they've kind of addressed this by having the option (although after you've gained the boards trust) to ask for specific parent clubs. Not totally sure about this feature to be honest because ppl are gonna end up havin the same ole feeder clubs jus to get those wonderkids a bit cheaper/easier

i think they've kind of addressed this by having the option (although after you've gained the boards trust) to ask for specific parent clubs. Not totally sure about this feature to be honest because ppl are gonna end up havin the same ole feeder clubs jus to get those wonderkids a bit cheaper/easier

But just cos you recommend it doesn't mean that all parties will agree i would assume, we'll see. I think the specific club thing might help a bit but if I am a confrence south side and want a feeder team all of the players will be greyed out if i go for a smaller team.

I am sure they said that there were a few things other than this that had been changed, so hopefully they have sorted it, we'll see

But just cos you recommend it doesn't mean that all parties will agree i would assume,

Yes, but if you load all players from Belgium for isntance and then suggest a lower league Belgian side who probably won't turn down the affiliation, that team will have a full squad. Just don't load all players from Belgium and then suggest Polish teams :D

But just cos you recommend it doesn't mean that all parties will agree i would assume, we'll see. I think the specific club thing might help a bit but if I am a confrence south side and want a feeder team all of the players will be greyed out if i go for a smaller team.

I am sure they said that there were a few things other than this that had been changed, so hopefully they have sorted it, we'll see

why would you want a feeder team if you're in conference south? its a waste of money and is highly unlikely to give you good players

Archived