One final challenge.....

right,

basically i need one last football manager challenge before the new game is released...

i've managed virtually everywhere! - at most levels

the majority of europe, argentina, south africa, usa, australia...

now i would like some suggestions of places where you guys have managed which is slighty different for my last manager challenge....

cheers in advance guys :)

right,

basically i need one last football manager challenge before the new game is released...

i've managed virtually everywhere! - at most levels

the majority of europe, argentina, south africa, usa, australia...

now i would like some suggestions of places where you guys have managed which is slighty different for my last manager challenge....

cheers in advance guys :)

Win 2 competitive games, back to back with American Samoa.

lol! - i actually laughed out loud! - i wasn't expecting a suggestion like that!

thats brilliant!

if i don't get a suggestion i prefer more then that one i may well choose that!

I only suggested it, because it is probably do-able, but should take you a long time :D

I have won the world cup twice with Honduras before, 2010 (only winning one game! in group, drew all rest and in knockout games won all of them on pens!) and 2030 :D

America Samoa would be a whole new level!

Yeah, I wonder, would that be a good challenge for the CSE forums - Win the World Cup with American Samoa. :D

Anyway, as rinso said, go to the challenges forum and there are many short term and long-term challenges to be found there. :)

Yeah, I wonder, would that be a good challenge for the CSE forums - Win the World Cup with American Samoa. :D

Anyway, as rinso said, go to the challenges forum and there are many short term and long-term challenges to be found there. :)

or ya could always meet jod123 and play him at snooker!! i hear he's not right good ya know!! ;)

Archived