How low can you go (kids, but not like that)

Was going to use the pre game editor to put in such child prodigies as Manchester United's Australian/English wonderkid Rhain Davis (DOB- 15.10.97). However, before I waste my time, does anyone know if the game will accept a player this young, and if not, what the youngest age you can make a player is.

Aware this might be considered an editing question, but thought your guys knowledge of existing youth in the game may shed some light. Plus I feel safer in here. It's warm. icon14.gif

Never signed Adam Fleming, but I and many others signed Supat Rungratsamee (sp) when he was 14 playing for Porstmouth on the old CM games. He's a definate legend.

I recently organised the signing of a Brazilian regen with at least 15 in tackling, concentration, jumping, heading, marking and positioning, he was only 15 icon_cool.gif I finished the deal and he's due to join me in 2021 (i'm in 2018).

Originally posted by megafan2005:

A colo Colo player -- FM legend if i recall

Nicolas Millan icon_biggrin.gif

great player in the last one. so you reckon if i put him in as an ten/eleven year old- which he is, he'll actually be that age on the game?

Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

I've seen 14 year olds. Which reminds me, Adam Fleming has been on the game since cm 00/01 when he was 14. Has anyone ever signed him?

There was Mark Tobin in 00/01 as well. Both were a bit hit and miss; 9 times out of 10 they turned out to be very average, but once in a while they'd be pretty good. Rarely better than Championship quality at the most in my experience though.

Originally posted by Graham FM:

this player was in my u18's team,first year and i didn't use any editor to add him into the game.

63734608tx7.th.jpg

thats the youngest i have seen

Have you used a third party database? He's not in my game at all I'm using the 8.0.2 and checked the editor.

He cant be a newgen if you're in 2007, can he?

Supat Rungratsamee was incorrectly entered into the game as a 17 year old (I think) on his first appearance in the series, then his stats were nerfed really low on subsequent releases.

Originally posted by Graham FM:

yes im using a third party database, but i just google his name and he has his own fansite. he plays for burnley and united have seemed to signed him.

http://johncofie.net/ have a look

Cool! which update is it ?( sorry to go off topic ) looks like it could have a few youngsters in it thats not in the official one.

Guest roberto922
Originally posted by Cometdude:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Graham FM:

yes im using a third party database, but i just google his name and he has his own fansite. he plays for burnley and united have seemed to signed him.

http://johncofie.net/ have a look

Cool! which update is it ?( sorry to go off topic ) looks like it could have a few youngsters in it thats not in the official one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FM Weegie probably, I've never used it but theres alot of people that never shut up about it

Archived