Should I Resign ?

Hi, in my game im in my 8th season, still managing the same team (QPR) i have been promoted to the prem twice n in my 2nd time was their 3 year, but got relegated and season after finished mid table

I have re-built my squad around a 19 year old brazilian who has got amazin stats, 2nd week of pre-season, he is sold over my head by my chairman because the clubs fianances are low, my transfer budget has not changed so i cannot sign a replacement, so what i cant decide is wheter to stick at it or resign ? so if people could give me their opinions they wld be appriciated !!

cheers

Hi, in my game im in my 8th season, still managing the same team (QPR) i have been promoted to the prem twice n in my 2nd time was their 3 year, but got relegated and season after finished mid table

I have re-built my squad around a 19 year old brazilian who has got amazin stats, 2nd week of pre-season, he is sold over my head by my chairman because the clubs fianances are low, my transfer budget has not changed so i cannot sign a replacement, so what i cant decide is wheter to stick at it or resign ? so if people could give me their opinions they wld be appriciated !!

cheers

resign, things like that ruin a game time for a change

I used the editor once to build a world class team in BSS. I left the rep. low though, and at the end of the season, my star players were sold above my head for prices like 200k. So I decided I'd give up and start a proper game. Besides, I added Monaco as a proper FIFA nation, but it messed up the game as I didn't have 10 offficial teams in it. It had a decent youngster though. Maxime Boscagli. I probably would've rebuilt the squad with him and young Indian CB Barry Joaquim D'Silva as the core.

I have re-built my squad around a 19 year old brazilian who has got amazin stats, 2nd week of pre-season, he is sold over my head by my chairman because the clubs fianances are low,

You have 2 billionaires on your board (Eccleston and the steel guy who's name I forget) so how come your finances are so bad or am I missing something?

Archived